M120: Module for Model Railroadz

Hi Benjamin, I just had a look at your "Bigg City Yard" - good job! However I did see an asset with missing dependencies. It was "PPR Signal Cabin" <Kuid:106916:10289> - Easy enough to just delete that item and replace it with something else.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Nothing missing for me. Maybe it's a CM problem. The only dependency I show for the signal cabin is angelc's Interlocking levers (<kuid:324760:28036>) and it's on the DLS. You might try downloading it manually.

Hi Benjamin, I just had a look at your "Bigg City Yard" - good job! However I did see an asset with missing dependencies. It was "PPR Signal Cabin" <Kuid:106916:10289> - Easy enough to just delete that item and replace it with something else.
Cheers,
Roy3b3
My CM says that everything is on the DLS and the route is ok for multiplayer.:confused:

My CM says that everything is on the DLS and the route is ok for multiplayer.:confused:
I can confirm nothing is wrong with it and so did Ricke82. So, no worries Benjaminw. Roy3b3 probably forgot to download a dependency; it happens.
@ Roy3b3:
If your install keeps giving a problem with benjaminw's module, consider a database repair.

I do have a (hopefully temporary) problem with this module though:
M120 Clark City Terminal Railroad (kuid:381079:100486) made by meowrailroad.
It had build version 3.8, which is higher than 3.7 (the build for TS12 SP1). That means I can not use if for any possible merge till we have a 100% confirmed working merge function in TANE.
Trainz versions: For your creation you can use every version that can be loaded into TS12 SP1 without extra tricks until we are 100% sure the final version of TANE supports merge without problems. After that every version that can be loaded into TANE.
I hope that will be soon and it does not demotivate you from building. Till that time you can of course enjoy the modules others make and merge them with yours ;) .

On a side note:
I hope to finally have some time on Sunday to work on my own modules after a week of traveling for work.

Sorry, I made it using Mac, and I wasn't sure about this. Can't you change the build number? Also, does it have any missing dependencies? I am 99.5% sure, but I used replace assets to get rid of some of the non-DLS stuff I used.

Thanks guys and sorry Benjamin. You're correct, I did a database repair and noticed "Interlocking Levers <kuid:324760:280367> was not downloaded, then, MY problem disappeared. Looking forward to some new designs. Cheers,
Roy3b3

Last edited:
Can't you change the build number?
You can change the build number by editing the config file before uploading. It may then not work in your Mac, though.

What I did was to download the route in TANE and edit the build number before exporting to TS12. It could also be downloaded from the DLS black pages and degraded to build 3.6 before importing. I didn't download all the dependencies or view the route as I am working on something else at present.

Cheers - Trevor

... Also, does it have any missing dependencies? I am 99.5% sure, but I used replace assets to get rid of some of the non-DLS stuff I used.

Nothing missing for me, but I show the following as Locally Modified (non-DLS):

Asphalt texture 02,<kuid:378673:100056>
Grid,<kuid:-1:16270>
HP-Sand05,<kuid2:68787:21556:13>
HP_US_Car_19_scenery,<kuid2:68787:100350:1>
JR Clark City Depot,<kuid:175455:101099>
JR Clark City Distributors,<kuid:175455:101068>
JR dirt ind tex,<kuid2:45324:35005:1>
JR Large Canopy,<kuid:175455:100891>
JR Wood Grade Crossing,<kuid2:487560:26010:2>

This may or may not be a problem. All of these appear to come from JR and HP-Trainz payware. It may well be that earlier versions of these assets are actually on the DLS and only show up as locally modified for me because I have the later version installed. You should be able to determine this by viewing the dependencies for the route in CM. If you show anything as locally modified, then others may have a problem.

So you got it to work? .

Like I said, I didn't download the dependencies, just the map. You can either upload a new version with a lower build number or leave it as it is. If other users want it they can download it from DLS and downgrade it.

Cheers - Trevor

Duplicated route, changed build number to 3.7, submitted to DLS. Should be up in a few days, sorry for all the hassle.

Nothing missing for me, but I show the following as Locally Modified (non-DLS):

Asphalt texture 02,<kuid:378673:100056>
Grid,<kuid:-1:16270>
HP-Sand05,<kuid2:68787:21556:13>
HP_US_Car_19_scenery,<kuid2:68787:100350:1>
JR Clark City Depot,<kuid:175455:101099>
JR Clark City Distributors,<kuid:175455:101068>
JR dirt ind tex,<kuid2:45324:35005:1>
JR Large Canopy,<kuid:175455:100891>
JR Wood Grade Crossing,<kuid2:487560:26010:2>

This may or may not be a problem. All of these appear to come from JR and HP-Trainz payware. It may well be that earlier versions of these assets are actually on the DLS and only show up as locally modified for me because I have the later version installed. You should be able to determine this by viewing the dependencies for the route in CM. If you show anything as locally modified, then others may have a problem.

I did this before release, and some stuff that isn't in the route is still shows up. The only things that show up as modified for me are the wall used in making the table edge, and the table legs.

Wood grade crossing is built in to TS12, the clark city things are DLS, the dirt ind tex and asphalt texture aren't in the route, I removed them using replace assets before release, but it still says they are there. Pretty sure the HP stuff is DLS, I checked and it was. Grid not sure about, large canopy should be on DLS.

Last edited:
As Modules, I take it you want Open Floor Plans (For the "Real World" spaces, IE not Model Space)? No Doors or Walls or windows or paintings?

Falcus

As Modules, I take it you want Open Floor Plans (For the "Real World" spaces, IE not Model Space)? No Doors or Walls or windows or paintings?

Falcus

There are some premade blank modules on the dls by oknotsen to start you off which are mentioned earlier but to help they are:

M120 - module example 1 (1 baseboard, basic),<kuid:645812:12005>
M120 - module example 2 (2 baseboards),<kuid:645812:12006>
M120 - module example 3 (1 baseboard),<kuid:645812:12007>
M120 - module example 4 (2 baseboards),<kuid:645812:12008>
M120 - West end loop,<kuid:645812:12002>
M120 - East end loop,<kuid:645812:12001>

Hello, I just downloaded MeowRailroad's module. It looks great but I cannot find one asset on the DLS.

Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:35005:1> Any help would be appreciated!

I removed it from the route. It also comes in the freeware route, and the cold storage facility itself is what you need to pay for, which is just a single building.

I uploaded a new version of Clark City Terminal Railroad, it shouldn't have any missing deps and should be up to build number 3.7.
Also, when I built it, I didn't realize that Clark City was an actual place. My route IS FICTIONAL and is not linked in any way to the real place.

Just uploaded another module, it is called "M120 Grain Loading" which, like the title says, loads grain.:wave:

Edit: Meow, I am still getting these two on your new route (<kuid:-1:16270>,<kuid2:487560:26010:2>) A surveyor grid and a wooden grade crossing.

P.S. There is a JR wood grade crossing on the DLS by dricketts, if you want to use that.

Last edited:
The grid comes with JR stuff, I will try deleting it. The grade crossing is built in, for Mojave sub. It is weird since they are no longer in the route. I am so sorry for all this confusion.

I uploaded a new version of it, as 381079:100634. It doesn't have the weird grid, and it doesn't have the grade crossing. I can provide a picture of the dependency list if you would like.

Last edited:
Just a thought, when in CM right click and near the bottom of the list it says "Create New Version". If you use this it will obsolete the previous version and add a :2 to the KUID.

Back