Receiving Error on the new 23,000 Tank Car 10 pack

darthrynok

Hello everyone,
Hope someone can help me. I just downloaded the latest 10-pack of 23,000gal tankers, however, cdp is giving me an error as follows:
Error: Unable to open CDP file '000 Gal. Tankers 10-Pack (3).cdp' for reading
Does anyone know how I can correct this issue so that I can obtain these tankers. I have downloaded the other latest items without any problems and the content I must say is superb, but for some reason, this file is the only one that I am having difficulties with. Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated. I am anxiously awaiting to try these out.

Sincerely,
Troy

The reason people are having trouble with the pack refusing to install is commas are not allowed in the CDP name. Change it to an underscore or just delete it and it will install correctly.:wave:

The reason people are having trouble with the pack refusing to install is commas are not allowed in the CDP name. Change it to an underscore or just delete it and it will install correctly.:wave:
That helped a lot along with downloading the SP woodchip cars and the Tank Train cars.

It also works to go to file>import and select the file, regardless of the name it should work just fine. That's why I didn't catch that myself, I always import rather than opening the file itself. So you don't HAVE to rename it. Regardless, the file should be changed eventually to include the bogey, and change the file name for convenience!

I resorted to doing what Conrail45 mentioned above, by importing the file and now everything is just fine. Wanted to thank all for whom contributed their suggestions to this post. Lets keep that freight moving!!!

Can you also Include the loads? It is going to take four days of downloading from the DLS because I cannot afford a FCT.

If the loads are not a jointedrail or a member of our team's asset then no we cannot include the loads. Unfortunately youll need to download them from the DLS, FCT or not.

Back