Building/Playing live on twitch.tv/knoxvegas

2Wayne

3D Modeling/Graphics
So I'm very curious to see if people would be willing to watch me play Trainz12 and New Era, as well as using 3DS Max to build and make things to import in game. Would you all stop by and hang out while I would stream all of this live and chat and interact with you?

What do you think? Let me know if you do not know what twitch.tv is its a site for really all gamers to play and have fun and interact with others. You can check out my page here twitch.tv/knoxvegas.

Also I would not be streaming entirely Trainz but other games as well, but I just wanted to see if there was some interest in me streaming while I'm building in game assets and so forth?

Personally, no. I'd rather hang out near the Union Depot and other spots along the UP, and watch real trains. But, it could have some value as a method to showcase (advertise?) TS12 and/or TANE to those who might otherwise not choose to buy them. It could also show new content that soon will no longer be available to those without TS12 and/or TANE, whenever N3V throws the switch.

Personally, no. I'd rather hang out near the Union Depot and other spots along the UP, and watch real trains. But, it could have some value as a method to showcase (advertise?) TS12 and/or TANE to those who might otherwise not choose to buy them. It could also show new content that soon will no longer be available to those without TS12 and/or TANE, whenever N3V throws the switch.

True, and as I do see your point for going out and watching the real stuff, its just more of a hang out than anything. Rainy day and your bored at home kinda thing. Thanks for the input though!

I don't know how to use, nor know what "Twitch" is ... Skype "share screens" is about as "sharing" as I get ... Skype supports multiple groups of conversations too

I don't know how to use, nor know what "Twitch" is ... Skype "share screens" is about as "sharing" as I get ... Skype supports multiple groups of conversations too

Very true cascad, twitch is a website for all games. You can pretty much go here and watch anything stream all day and night if you wanted with any game if your into that kinda stuff! :)

Back