American Intermodal: Released

As with previous routes and content packs your purchasing the content packs and the parts to make it work, not the route.

Youll need to grab the things on this page ( make sure you are logged in)

http://jointedrail.com/index.php/routes/american-intermodal/american-intermodal.html

Youll see 5 links there one is the route, others are other bits and pieces needed for this to work. Also make sure to check you have all assets as some will be on the download station as well.

Just installed the route and have yet to download everything from DLS. Did a quick flyover of the route and Just... Whoa. You guys never cease to amaze me. Outstanding work! Looking forward to the next project. :)

I wonder how you'll outdo yourselves on your next route...

Cheers,
David

For some strange reason, I am missing 30....:confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, Danny

Unknown Location: <kuid:104609:100294>
Unknown Location: <kuid:106916:10398>
Unknown Location: <kuid:106916:10472>
Unknown Location: <kuid:106916:10503>
Unknown Location: <kuid:106916:10507>
Unknown Location: <kuid:106916:10508>
Unknown Location: <kuid:106916:10510>
Unknown Location: <kuid:37581:38>
Unknown Location: <kuid:37581:42>
Unknown Location: <kuid:37581:43>
Unknown Location: <kuid:37581:45>
Unknown Location: <kuid:37581:49>
Unknown Location: <kuid:37581:61>
Unknown Location: <kuid:37581:67>
Unknown Location: <kuid:37581:69>
Unknown Location: <kuid:37581:70>
Unknown Location: <kuid:404894:100928>
Unknown Location: <kuid:404894:100932>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:127320:100483:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:127320:100485:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:35010:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:35011:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:35014:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:38030:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:38031:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:38032:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:38033:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:38034:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:38036:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:38037:1>

New emails going out now! Please RE DOWNLOAD and OVERWRITE all of it!

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike;

I never got an email message and the only link showing for my downloadable items is american intermodal. Kevin did help me to get the other stuff so I'm good except I would like to have the stuff show up in my downloadables. Also the description says there are new 53' wellcars and I didn't seem to get any. Are we supposed to be able to unload 40' loaded sc containers? If so they arent working. I get a message that the mijack doesnt handle that product or something like that. Other than that this module and mijack is awesome. I'll be glad to see the chassis for the rest of the containers. Really cool guys.

Last edited:
Good morning all need some help please. I seem to be having an issue with one dependency. On the JR website Contents of CDP: ai_content_2.cdp lists 67 cdps. But each time when I install it gives me 66 warnings. JR Red Semi DRIVE <kuid:175455:100943> is not installing from that pack. Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks in advance.

Found the issue. Still a little behind on how all of this works haha. Dependency in question was missing a separate dependency. Downloaded that one and I am up and running.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, Although I appear to have been able to download the American Intermodal plus the extras, I can't get the crane to load or unload any containers. I allocated a driver to each crane, tried to use it manually, then switched to Autopilot, still with no luck.

I think it is a good package, however when packages such as this are marketed, there should be a detailed description of the installation, it's workings and procedures, so that everyone who purchases the package can operate it with ease. In the long run, it could save the designers many hours in replying to queries from the forum. It's much nicer to get applause than have many upset customers. Looking for some instructions please.
Roy3b3

I have installed and uninstalled 3 times and yet when I go to play there are missing stuff
but when I go onto the DLS and look at what is missing it says its all there
please help
I would put up pics to show you what I mean but I don't know how to take pics
Please help
Chris Sullivan

I have installed and uninstalled 3 times and yet when I go to play there are missing stuff
but when I go onto the DLS and look at what is missing it says its all there
please help
I would put up pics to show you what I mean but I don't know how to take pics
Please help
Chris Sullivan

If there is missing dependencies we would need to know what those missing dependencies are to help you. More than likely you are missing some from one of the files that needed to be downloaded.

AS far as instructions listing for things, the crane operation should be automatic. We will have something up soon on how everything works and functions with this.

The JR Semi Red Drive is in fact in one of those packs, not sure why this isnt installing for you. I actually just re-did my install this morning and that one went in fine.

Hi there CCOWan 2126 put up a pic on page 3 of what he is missing
that well give you some idea of what I am missing
chris

We really cant help if you dont give us the kuid #s for what you are missing. He emailed us as well and I asked for the same information. I cant know what your missing automatically by a picture, I'm good......but not that good.

-Kevin

Yes documentation is in the oven now, just be patient! Also this will be an expanding industry, we plan to offer more cranes, more loads, more ramps, etc. This will be also be available as a stand alone sale too. If it's something ya'll think should be included in TRS perhaps we can do a kickstarter or something and raise enough funds to just make it built-in content.

Mike

Back