American Intermodal: Released

I would like to add a couple of sessions, one loading and one umloading. This industry is also a work in progress that we plan to add features to over time. I want to make sure the basic functions of this module are working for everyone before we get to crazy with some more advanced sessions.

Thanks

MIke

I get this error I think its the kuid i am missing.
Error: Unable to open CDP file 'C:\Users\"name"\Downloads\trailers_53_3_2.cdp' for reading

those items are on the DLS with 2 updates. they should download as :2

Got them now. CMP isn't seeing them.

Very nice.

UP168_zpsobo5azpj.jpg~original

Bill

Last edited:
Mike, I received an email that may contain these two objects (CC&W MOW Pack, Facility) that I miss, since all locomotives I found in the file called "American Intermodal".

I hope that once installed all the various cdp, I should not have any missing kuid...

Nicola

Still can't find this dependency for the MI-Jack Translift

53ft Semi Trailers,<kuid:334896:120012>

According to the "additional information" it should be in the TOFC pack. Is there perhaps supposed to be a Trailers_53_3_1.cdp??

Translift shows as red in Surveyor.

Glenn

Still can't find this dependency for the MI-Jack Translift

53ft Semi Trailers,<kuid:334896:120012>

According to the "additional information" it should be in the TOFC pack. Is there perhaps supposed to be a Trailers_53_3_1.cdp??

Translift shows as red in Surveyor.

Glenn
Should be in those 3 packs on the TOFC link of the links for downloads. Possibly miss one maybe?

Should be in those 3 packs on the TOFC link of the links for downloads. Possibly miss one maybe?

I've just imported all 3 files yet again. No errors, just warnings about overwriting existing files. Are you sure there isn't supposed to be another file? Seems weird to have Trailers_53_3_2.cdp without Trailers_53_3_1.cdp.

Also missing 53ft Gooseneck Chassis Load,<kuid:334896:120026> which is listed for TOFC pack

Glenn

Got them now. CMP isn't seeing them.

Very nice.

that image just isnt fair... beautiful DD40s

I did notice that CMP says quite a few items are unknown, but they list the names and actually download from the DLS. This is a bug with CM/DLS and not related to this package.

ccowan2126_20150206_0000_zps53aa08dd.jpg

Can someone help me figure out what is missing? I have downloaded everything TWICE. I do NOT see anything labeled "Additional dependencies" anywhere.

Can someone please explain how to unload and load the consist. Is there something that has to be set up. I cant seem to get anything to load or unload.
Thank you....
Troy

Can someone please explain how to unload and load the consist. Is there something that has to be set up. I cant seem to get anything to load or unload.
Thank you....
Troy
Agreed, maybe like a walk through video, or a pdf? I've gotten a train to unload (sort of) but I don't know how to load one. Facility looks really cool as does the rest of the route and the content is really nice.

Hey Mike,

I downloaded your Payware American Intermodal this morning from your site which showed three (3) items included in the package. I notice others in this thread mentioning up to 13 download links. The following is what I ordered.
My Downloadable Products

3 Item(s)

Order #
Date
Information
2/6/2015
Title American Intermodal - FacilityStatus AvailableRemaining Downloads Unlimited
2/6/2015
Title American Intermodal - CC&W Payware PackStatus AvailableRemaining Downloads Unlimited
2/6/2015
Title American Intermodal - CC&W MOW PackStatus AvailableRemaining Downloads Unlimited
3 Item(s)

However, after then 'committing' these assets through CM, I was unable to locate the route under the name "Ai" / "American Intermodal" or "CC&W" at all. Am I missing something here? What name has been allocated to this route? I was under the assumption from your website that there was a route, working assets, locos and rolling stock. Are there any additional downloads I need to look for to make this come together?
I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks, Roy3b3
++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Mike, I did a bit more research and discovered that you had several additional files for downloading to compliment the AI payware program, including the route/session/trees. Also I finally located the locos and rolling stock. However, do you have any instructions on how to set up the intermodal procedure? How do the Mijack cranes interact with the rail/road transport? Do you have a text file on this? Thanks, Roy3b3

Last edited:
Back