American Intermodal: Released

That would need a completely different configuration, as the centre track is needed by the crane. One crane could not unload 2 trains either at the same time without massive scripting changes.
Check out intermodal yards on Google Earth and I don't think you will find any in real life that work that way.
What I suggested was to have ramps side by side. This would be an advantage once JR setup the cranes to handle different products.
cheers,
Mike

That would need a completely different configuration, as the centre track is needed by the crane. One crane could not unload 2 trains either at the same time without massive scripting changes.
Check out intermodal yards on Google Earth and I don't think you will find any in real life that work that way.
What I suggested was to have ramps side by side. This would be an advantage once JR setup the cranes to handle different products.
cheers,
Mike

Thank you Mike.
at the Port of Los Angeles, they have two tracks to locomotives for one crane. I know it is much work to be doing but it could be cool to have

Last edited:
Wondering/hoping someone could help me. I can't seem to get the facility working. I lined the trucks up in the facility, loaded them up and pull in with an empty train ready to take the containers, But the train just sits there with nothing happening. I started with the base session to create the session I'm trying to get working. I have the latest version of TS12 with HF4. I'm getting error messages during the session. There were two content packs on the JR Intermodal page that the site is not allowing me to download. Also, I downloaded the route before I purchased the add on pack just to take a look to see if I would be interested. I made the purchase and then installed over what I previously installed with the payware cdps. I'm ready to throw the pc out the window, please help.

LouP

The route itself and most dependencies are here: http://jointedrail.com/content-expansion-packs/american-intermodal.html

The rest and the purchased portion are within your My Downloadable Products area for the content pack and is what you need to download.

I've just tried the links for that portion as well and all works accordingly. More than likely your issue is residing in you dont have a file that is required therefore it is failing.

I don't suppose that anyone knows what this means?

Thread Exception: ER_NativeCallError, line -1, file industryproductinfocollection.gs

Stack dump:

function $ProductQueue[]@MapObject::GetQueues(), line -1
function $void@IndustryProductInfoCollection::InitFromAsset(), line 958
function $void@IndustryProductInfoCollection::Init(BaseIndustry), line 89
function $void@IndustryProductInfoCollection::Init(Vehicle), line 116
function $void@Vehicle::Init(), line 163
function $void@MeshObject::Init(Asset), line 316

Thanks,

LouP

Hello,

I just purchased this item today and was in the process of downloading the route. However, when I go to download content links 3 and 4 in the route section, I get an error with the site and I should contact the store owner....I assume this is being worked on. Everything else downloaded with out a problem. I am really looking forward to using this route with Cold Creek. You guys do outstanding work!!!

Thanks for the help
Bill

IF you receive a 403 on that page its because you arent logged in correctly.

ALso in the interim the Required Content 3 and 4 packs are merely the Container and TOFC loads under the Freeware section, under Rolling stock, then products and loads. They were merely linked from the AI page but that seems to have broken for right now during a recent software update.

Thank you so much for the reply. I was pretty sure I downloaded the containers and TOFC loads from a while back. I well go redownload them and see if some of these missing dep go away. They all appear to be loads so I would assume that is what they are.

Thank you again
Bill

Hey Dean,

I had the same issue. I am still getting errors most likely because I'm missing stuff. I am installing almost everything on the JR site in hopes of finding what it is that I could be missing. Strange part is I can't see any missing dependencies in CMP. I'll be watching this thread to see how you make out.

LouP

got it all sorted..the assist i was missing where in deed the container and trailer sets. It appears they have been changed from the time i had downloaded them so long ago. All is working now. What an outstanding piece of work by a talented staff. Intermodal has always been one of my favorites. I used to work at the yard in seattle for a small time.

i have got the American Intermodal ( even got the payware stuff for it ) & not sure if i'm doing something wrong but after arriving with a empty train the Mi Jack just sits there & dose nothing where i've seen on other you tube video's of the Mi Jack Working fine & loading the empty train, can someone do a video of how to set it up right as i'm about to throw my pc out the window if i cant get any help soon

James

i have got the American Intermodal ( even got the payware stuff for it ) & not sure if i'm doing something wrong but after arriving with a empty train the Mi Jack just sits there & dose nothing where i've seen on other you tube video's of the Mi Jack Working fine & loading the empty train, can someone do a video of how to set it up right as i'm about to throw my pc out the window if i cant get any help soon

James

Not sure if you resolved this or not, but what I found through searching other threads is that the AI industry is only currently setup to be fully functional with the 40ft Container products, and, not all of them. There were some name changes along with KUID increases that changed the plain and weathered containers to loaded and empty containers ..only the 40ft High Cube are set for both loaded and empty, the 40ft Standard Cube containers only work with the loaded version, unless, like me, you go in the Config files and change ALL the container KUIDs to the latest version of loaded and empty versions, and ADD the 40ft Standard Cube (empty) to the list of loads and KUID list.

-sorry for the ramble, but I think you should understand the jist

Not sure if you resolved this or not, but what I found through searching other threads is that the AI industry is only currently setup to be fully functional with the 40ft Container products, and, not all of them. There were some name changes along with KUID increases that changed the plain and weathered containers to loaded and empty containers ..only the 40ft High Cube are set for both loaded and empty, the 40ft Standard Cube containers only work with the loaded version, unless, like me, you go in the Config files and change ALL the container KUIDs to the latest version of loaded and empty versions, and ADD the 40ft Standard Cube (empty) to the list of loads and KUID list.

-sorry for the ramble, but I think you should understand the jist

i got 1 train working ok go to set the other train up & both endup been messed up i'm trying to have one load a empty train on track 1 & on track 2 have a full train be unloaded
so far i've not had much luck getting both of them working

oh btw i've got it in TS12 Only as it dont work in Tane

James

The unloading train is no problem,with both at the same time. I found I had to fiddle with the loading one to get it to start. In the end I stopped the first loaded truck under the crane. The crane picked up the container and moved to the front of the train. Then the trucks moved forward to the new crane position and the loading continued as normal.
Cheers,
Mike

Just wondering, as it has been some time since it was said that this American Intermodal route will be getting some additions and what-not, and since TANE is now up to a workable and useable platform, are there any plans to update the route to TANE standards (ie- Pofig trees), and other than the added MiJack pack that is available, are more additions to this facility still in the works, or has it been "back-burnered", or abandoned for other pursuits?

If it is still in the works, I have some ideas as to how to make it work with container on chassis and spine cars, but have not tested my theories.

Thanks in advance for any updates you may be able to provide.

Now that TANE is pretty much stable I think you will see a new version of this. We're working on some new routes now, as well as some new industries. As for the spine car and chassis we will probably include new cars and products to load as well.

Thanks

Mike

Also having the same problem... missing deps. tried reinstalling everything... but still a no go on the 2 missing deps, route looks great btw nice work JR

Back