American Intermodal: Released

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys,

American Intermodal is now available for purchase or download if you pre ordered. Please make sure to get ALL of the files listed on the product page, making sure to commit and overwrite anything it asks you to. In the next few days I will be working on some documentation so that you can take full advantage of the ramp operations.

This is the most advanced module we have released to date, this interacts with trains, trucks, and cranes to display an accurate depection of typical intermodal ramp operations. The pack is LOADED WITH CONTENT!

In fact since we were a few days behind with release we have included an entire MOW service train as a bonus, along with a couple of other extra items.

You can grab it here.

4a70012ed6b3bb99bf9e5bffa067d08b.jpg

Missing Unknown Location: <kuid:175455:100943>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:123100:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:300300:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:555016:1>

John

Hey John,

Please login to your account and go to My Downloadable Products. In there will be another file that's been added called "Additional Dependencies" Please download that and let me know that it worked ok, thank you!

Mike

Hey John,

Please login to your account and go to My Downloadable Products. In there will be another file that's been added called "Additional Dependencies" Please download that and let me know that it worked ok, thank you!

Mike

Nothing there except:
TitleAmerican Intermodal - American Intermodal
Status
AvailableRemaining DownloadsUnlimited

John

OK John, make sure you are grabbing all files, there should be 9 in total. If it asks you (and it should) if you want to overwrite anything make sure you are choosing yes. When that's done double check the "Open for Edit" tab in CMP and verify there is nothing there. If there is anything there select all of it and press CTRL+M to commit it all.

Thanks,

Mike

I also have the following listed as missing from the session

kuid:175455:100943
kuid2:45324:123100:1
kuid2:45324:300300:1
kuid2:45324:555016:1

This is the screen I get:

Download Links:
Required Content 1
Required Content 2 Required Content 3
Required Content 4 Route
Trees Download Links when purchased(via My Downloadable Products section):

• CC&W MOW Pack
  • CC&W Payware Pack
  • Facility

The last 3 items do not have a link. When I go to my download products section the only choice is what I posted in msg 4, when I select the invoice the dl links are non-selectable.

John

I came up with 13 downloads. On the American Intermodal page there is link 1, 2, 3, 4, route (session), and tree's. Link 3 is containers with 5 links in it and link 4 has TOFC trailers with 3 links. As for the items in the "My Downloadable Products" the only item for the CC&W Payware Pack link is the "american intermodal.cdp". I'm not seeing any other links.

Bill

I came up with 13 downloads. On the American Intermodal page there is link 1, 2, 3, 4, route (session), and tree's. Link 3 is containers with 5 links in it and link 4 has TOFC trailers with 3 links. As for the items in the "My Downloadable Products" the only item for the CC&W Payware Pack link is the "american intermodal.cdp". I'm not seeing any other links.

Bill

Same here Bill.

John

Yeah I see the issue now, give us just bit to bust out some duct tape and glue and we will get right back with you... ;)

Mike

man this looks good, I am going to have lots of fun with this, thanks to the team over at Jointed Rail!

Mike, I have yet to receive an email. I got the same number of DL's as Bill.

I'll delete all the DL's and get new and try again.

Regards,

LOL Figures, I just post this and bingo, Email. Thanks

I got the e-mail announcement and the links in their worked fine. Now all that seams to be missing is
Unknown Location: <kuid:404894:100928>
Unknown Location: <kuid:404894:100932>

Bill

Back