How Do I Make a Session Rule Part of the Default Group?

jkinzel

The North Bank Route
TS12: In "session rules" there are the usual default suspects, Driver Setup, Driver Command, Clean-up Derail, etc. How can I add a Session Rule so that it becomes part of the default group and I don't have to manually add it to each new session?

Also: In "Driver Commands" is there a way to make a command, i.e. "Instant load" part of the default group?

Thank you

Open Session you want to edit
Go to Edit Session
Open Driver Commands with Edit
Tick the items you need to be available.

If you want to add new rules.
Open Driver Commands with Add
Select rules you require.

TS12: In "session rules" there are the usual default suspects, Driver Setup, Driver Command, Clean-up Derail, etc. How can I add a Session Rule so that it becomes part of the default group and I don't have to manually add it to each new session?

Also: In "Driver Commands" is there a way to make a command, i.e. "Instant load" part of the default group?

Thank you

Last edited:
Jack, I appreciate your reply, but I'm trying to avoid all of the steps you just outlined by making the rules I use the most part of the permanent or default set of rules so I don't have to add them every time I create a session.
Regards,

I do not think there is a way to do what you want. I would make a base session with the commands you want set. Then when you want to make a session, clone the base session and add what ever new stuff you have in mind.

Thank you Lewis, I've come to the conclusion you are correct. There are a lot of creative people in these forums and I'm sure if there was a way it would have been posted.

Regards,

Back