american intermodal

Emails should start going out anytime now, the files have just been uploaded! We also have added an entire MOW train as a small bonus!

Thanks

Mike

There is 2 cdp's named American Intermodal. One is on the main page and one on the My Downloadable Products. Is that correct or an error?

Bill

I downloaded everything, (I think) and have these missing dependencies. They are on the route itself. Other than that it looks like DLS stuff.

Unknown Location: <kuid:404894:100928>
Unknown Location: <kuid:404894:100932>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:400000:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:400002:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:400003:1>

Bill

On the kuid table for ai it shows <kuid2:45324:400000:1>, <kuid2:45324:400002:1>, <kuid2:45324:400003:1> are in "ai_intermodal_facility.cdp" I didn't see that cdp name in the downloads and I didn't see <kuid:404894:100928> and <kuid:404894:100932> mentioned in the list.

Bill

The only content that I was able to D/L was the american_intermodal .cdp which included the MOW & CC&W content.

John

Thank you JR! Are the e-mails sent? I don't have one yet. Also all of my downloadable content besides my latest order has disappeared. Only since the new site. If i go in my emails to an order from about three weeks ago, it says the link doesn't exist. Same with my American Intermodal link. I'd like to re DL it all so that i can put it all on an external drive. thx agin, judah

Last edited:
Thank you JR! Are the e-mails sent? I don't have one yet. Also all of my downloadable content besides my latest order has disappeared. Only since the new site. If i go in my emails to an order from about three weeks ago, it says the link doesn't exist. Same with my American Intermodal link. I'd like to re DL it all so that i can put it all on an external drive. thx agin, judah

If I remember correctly the links in the emails are temp. If you want to redownload any purchases log into your account and click "My Downloadable Products" and all assets you have purchased should be there.

If I remember correctly the links in the emails are temp. If you want to redownload any purchases log into your account and click "My Downloadable Products" and all assets you have purchased should be there.
Yes. That is usually the case. But ever since the new site went live, all of my downloadable products have vanished. Only ones there are from my mega-order from earlier this week. Thanks for the quick reply!

Yes. That is usually the case. But ever since the new site went live, all of my downloadable products have vanished. Only ones there are from my mega-order from earlier this week. Thanks for the quick reply!

Then I would shoot JR support an email, as they are the ones that can sort that type of issue out.

Back