Dragons Pass V5.0

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Dragons Pass V5.0 and all related projects are Scrapped!
Just a bunch of junk and complete wast of time making.

Dragons Pass V5.0 and all related projects are Scrapped!
Just a bunch of junk and complete wast of time making.

Its not a complete waste of time for alot of people. I just downloaded the route a couple days ago and i think its really good. It has a lot of operating potential in the hands of the right people. I personally think its a great route.

Why must you bag yourself like this? You're not completely useless ya know...

Hope someone plays around with DPR

Come on dragon. You don't need to do this. Dragons Pass is brilliant. It's not like it's some small project. You've worked on it for quite some time, and it's probably on the Top 10 reason why to even buy Trainz.

Why are you even ditching this project? If anything, it seems like you're handling it immaturely, what with the signature change and all...

I don't need to give anyone reason to kill the project I did it because I felt like it.

The least you can do in respect to those who follow Railroad Custom Works is to provide reasons why the project had been cancelled, and provide a download link to the last alpha/beta package so that those anticipating it would be able to see it for what it is.
Just my $0.02 considering how I had to do it before with a completely different community and game.
It just seems rude to cancel something because you are depressive. I'm depressive too but I don't let it get in the way of my projects. I let others do that for me.

You clearly have people who are interested, so I don't see a reason to act this way when you have a following. Large or small, a following is a following.

Last edited:
Back