T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
the railroad had the steam engine paint depot paint the other batch of coal fired northern engines including this one which is going to top the tender off with coal and water, consisting of the boiler in blue and the bands in gold while retaining the southern look.

2018-02-12_232243.jpg

2018-02-12_232336.jpg

Beginnings of Tidewater For T:ANE (Free :wave: As Available on DLS, part of TRS2006, and should remain especially with the tools of T:ANE): Single Player and Multiplayer. As progression continues, more screenshots will be shared. Will have all the great benefits of T:ANE with a more refined/polished appearance with an Appalachian Coal Country touch and operation with new custom content. There might be a major overhaul of the yard at the base reflecting one of many interchanges in the East Pittsburgh area that is heavily photographed.

2018-02-12_232351-1.jpg

Last edited:
A bit of a background scene within one of my current projects that you won't really notice unless you're looking for it. Honestly probably one of my favorite scenes that I've created. I think these little rapids came out quite well.
rj0bFSX.png

For post 2642, I'm not sure what your speed limit is on the highway, either way the power poles are way to close to the road. So many feet from edge per speed limit depending on what state I guess. Just my two cents. Looks like it going to be a nice route anyway.

Progress continues. 33% complete.
Detailed texturing is taking longer than I had hope, but making sure it looks realistic especially the hillside cut ins.
Not a finished scene, just a taste of what is to come.

2018-02-16_153424.jpg

Edit: Additional Screenshot of Tidewater For T:ANE Freeware Single Player and Multiplayer Route. First version may be scenery light. My primary focus is a high quality regarding functionality, design, proper signals, performance and so on. This route will be provided on the DLS for free as it is a TRS2006 Route (most people already own the route) and many other versions are also available. Anyone will be able to take it from scenery light to scenery heavy (without route modification of what I have done) for unbelievable detail, but it must be provided on the DLS if you show it off as eye candy with regards to your efforts and I must get credit for the heavy work. Have A Wonderful Weekend Yunz, even some ya jagoffs.

2018-02-16_155938.jpg

For post 2642, I'm not sure what your speed limit is on the highway, either way the power poles are way to close to the road. So many feet from edge per speed limit depending on what state I guess. Just my two cents. Looks like it going to be a nice route anyway.

People are that critical, wow - LOL :wave: :hehe:

Last edited:
A few shots from a route I am building using an in development trainz version to highlight the new PBR materials.
In honour of the late Ben Dorsey, we have the town and railway station of Dorsey.
The environment is set to default in all shots, ST_RMM speedtrees have been used exclusively so far. This shot shows a PBR track and ballast (gravel) texture.
2018-04-03_131158.jpg

Painting grass using the height up tool takes some getting used to. All ground textures used are PBR grass and foliage at varying scale.
2018-04-03_135947.jpg

PBR rock formation comprised of 20 rocks buried at various depths
2018-04-03_140242.jpg

PBR cliff texture at maximum scale, PBR sand and PBR mud below water
2018-04-03_140454.jpg

2018-04-03_141401.jpg

So far I have found nothing to be unhappy about, this version is an absolute joy to build in.
cheers
Graeme

Back