T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

d91aaedb3038785fabd2b6c1b93d5652.jpg

Very nice work Norm, you make me want to start working on my route again, but I have too much to do out doors.

Regards,

It's 108 here in California today so no outside for me. :mop:

Lights in the tunnels!

Those aren't my routes in that last set, one is East Kentucky and the second is Proto Clinchfield.

Last edited:
Fooling around with river banks,

Very very appealing. I can agree also with you that Scratchy's Route looks well done, but I will appreciate the views that others provide if I run across them for personal reasons. Again, very appealing screenshots Normhart.

Thanks very much ladies and gentlemen. I've only done about three quarters of a mile on East Kentucky and about a quarter mile on Proto Clinchfield. I'm using two different techniques on the two routes, the East Kentucky takes about twice as long as the Proto Clinchfield method but I think I like the East Kentucky method results better. I'm also in the process of adding dense forest/bush on Proto Clinchfield since all the photographs I've looked at show heavy flora plus I'm trying to develop a technique for masking some of the ground straight lines. You can see the tops of the ridges are being cloaked in Mcguirel's freeware conifers in the second shot. I'm still debating with myself about what to plant on the lower slopes.

Back