T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

going to the coal mine but the engine must fill up with more water before picking up the string of hoppers which are waiting I the siding.

another-steam-engine-backs-up-to-the-line-of-coal-hoppers-while-the-2319-still-is-trying-to-position-the-tender-in-the-right-spot..jpg

Caption: sister P-4 class pacific steam engine 2343 backs up to the line of coal hoppers while the 2319 still is trying to position the tender in the right spot which is proving to be quite a pain right now.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

these two steam engines are seen here with a cut of Burlington northern railroad coal hoppers which are loaded with coal is now pulling out of the mine but their Vanderbilt tenders still have to be filled up with water before proceeding down the mainline.

Last edited:
morning Silence breaker thunders down the railroad tracks.

The-morning-silence-along-the-railroad--was-now-broken-because-of--rumbling-of-this-freight-train-that-continues-to-thunder-down-the-tracks.jpg

Caption: The morning silence along the railroad was now broken because of rumbling of this freight train that continues to thunder down the tracks.

So I did this thing called "purchasing T:ANE". Is this what the cool kids do?

Some CSX junkfreight on the C&O Hinton Division.

It is indeed what the cool kids do. Of course I'm in my late sixties so what do I know?

The greening of ProtoClinchfield

:D

Bluebury South & West is a fictional layout which has all the different types of transport. Aircraft and small regional airport, Ships and a small commercial dock plus a large Naval dock, mainline station and two smaller local stations. It also has NG trains operating in the naval docks and to the warehouses and commercial dock. Buses and lorries operate around the town and to the new construction site plus multiple industries.

Bluebury-West-redevelopment.jpg

Bluebury-South-%26-West-Regional-Airport.jpg

Bluebury-South-%26-West-Main-Station-Yards.jpg

Bluebury-Golf-Club.jpg

Bluebury-Fishing-Quay-and-Beach.jpg

Bluebury-South-%26-West-Dock.jpg

Bluebury-South-%26-West-Naval-Docks.jpg

Stagecoach that is fantastic work.
I like to add different types of transport to my own routes but this surpasses anything I have ever taken on.
Love the golf course.It all looks superb.

Back