T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

Bautzen81.jpg

2017-08-12%20232032.jpg

ZecRail's blue and gold D1 517 sits in the shed at Healesville next to a dirty D1 536 in the afternoon sun.

2017-08-12%20232154.jpg

D1 517 steams through the yard to prepare for a short run out to Tarrawarra and back for locals.

2017-08-12%20233732.jpg

After picking up passengers, the train makes it's way through the yard.

2017-08-12%20234319.jpg

Our intrepid photographer has climbed one of the gum trees to snap off a shot as the D1 works hard to bring it's train up the hill toward the tunnel.

2017-08-12%20234535.jpg

After passing through the tunnel, the D1 rolls rapidly down the grade on it's way to Tarrawarra.

2017-08-12%20235450.jpg

Having performed a quick run around, the crew prepare to depart Tarrawarra back to Healesville.

2017-08-13%20000244.jpg

After a short burst of power to keep the train moving, the D1 rolls through the sharp curves of 'Devils Bend'.

Regards
Zec

Kamran, just a FYI no reskins are to be displayed without permission from the content owner for that particular asset as mentioned in the config file.

Really? And then to think that folks whine about DLC being locked down. This is the very kind of reason why I NEVER will post another screenshot, nor will I upload any route. For that matter, I've fairly well lost all interest in Trainz altogether.

It's your ball. You can do whatever you want with it, but don't expect your little playmates to hang around the playground and wait for you guys to get in a sharing mood. Why on earth would you share reskins that you would not want shown off in screenshots, etc.? Gimme pigs? So they want it; who cares? Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

I know I won't be wasting my time editing every single asset to see if it is restricted from use in screenshots. That is way beyond the pale...

Don't like the content, don't use it. Lots of creators stipulate they don't want their content edited. If you can't follow a creator's instructions, who has slaved hundreds of hours into their work, or respect their wishes, then it's best you delete your content.

Then I think you missed the point.

The creator released the locomotive in the livery in Kamran's first screenshot. No problem with that. (PS, It's the only livery it's been in and this creator skins every livery any particular model he creates has been in)

The second screenshot showed a reskinned model. THEREFORE, modified. The creator doesn't want reskins of his models displayed in screenshots, or shared. What's the problem with that?

What are you missing?

Jamie

Its mentioned in the config that reskins are not permitted.
Bit hard for you to understand that I guess.
Feel for other content creators who have their work reskinned without their permission.

Last edited:
this is the first time i have seen such thing that one doesnt even want to see his content reskined for personal use.but thats his property his rules.i removed the pic.deleted the asset .cant use things with such stricts terms

You can do with an asset, on your own PC, whatever you wish ... You can post screenshots of any reskin ... unless a creator demands you take it down ... No license can tell you otherwise

Unless you defame the Royal Scottsman with a Thomas the Tank Engine face ... there is nobody that will be able to do a thing in a court of law

Last edited:
this is the first time i have seen such thing that one doesnt even want to see his content reskined for personal use.but thats his property his rules.i removed the pic.deleted the asset .cant use things with such stricts terms

You can reskin for personal use all you like. Showing a screenshot no longer makes it personal use, as you are showing it to the public. As per my EULA, screenshots of reskinned content are only permitted with written permission from the creator.
As for strict terms? I spend hundreds of hours creating content and then release it free of charge for everyone to enjoy. If you don't like the rules then don't download my content, simple as that.

Back to screenshots...
7b60c2d4ef3cc41455644121ae653a88.jpg

backing-up-to-take-on-more-water-after-detaching-from-a-cut-of-freight-cars..jpg

a 2-8-2 backs up to a spur track to top off it's 8 axle tender full of water after uncoupling from a cut of freight cars in the background.

Back