Page 177 of 178 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2668

Thread: T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

the railroad had the steam engine paint depot paint the other batch of coal fired northern engines including this one which is going to top the tender off with coal and water, consisting of the boiler in blue and the bands in gold while retaining the southern look.

Beginnings of Tidewater For T:ANE (Free As Available on DLS, part of TRS2006, and should remain especially with the tools of T:ANE): Single Player and Multiplayer. As progression continues, more screenshots will be shared. Will have all the great benefits of T:ANE with a more refined/polished appearance with an Appalachian Coal Country touch and operation with new custom content. There might be a major overhaul of the yard at the base reflecting one of many interchanges in the East Pittsburgh area that is heavily photographed.

Last edited by mcguirel; February 13th, 2018 at 01:24 AM.

A bit of a background scene within one of my current projects that you won't really notice unless you're looking for it. Honestly probably one of my favorite scenes that I've created. I think these little rapids came out quite well.

For post 2642, I'm not sure what your speed limit is on the highway, either way the power poles are way to close to the road. So many feet from edge per speed limit depending on what state I guess. Just my two cents. Looks like it going to be a nice route anyway.

Nice Greetings

Epo

Progress continues. 33% complete.
    Detailed texturing is taking longer than I had hope, but making sure it looks realistic especially the hillside cut ins.
    Not a finished scene, just a taste of what is to come.

Edit: Additional Screenshot of Tidewater For T:ANE Freeware Single Player and Multiplayer Route. First version may be scenery light. My primary focus is a high quality regarding functionality, design, proper signals, performance and so on. This route will be provided on the DLS for free as it is a TRS2006 Route (most people already own the route) and many other versions are also available. Anyone will be able to take it from scenery light to scenery heavy (without route modification of what I have done) for unbelievable detail, but it must be provided on the DLS if you show it off as eye candy with regards to your efforts and I must get credit for the heavy work. Have A Wonderful Weekend Yunz, even some ya jagoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayco-man View Post
    For post 2642, I'm not sure what your speed limit is on the highway, either way the power poles are way to close to the road. So many feet from edge per speed limit depending on what state I guess. Just my two cents. Looks like it going to be a nice route anyway.
    People are that critical, wow - LOL
    Last edited by mcguirel; February 16th, 2018 at 04:41 PM.

Nice Greetings

Epo

Blog Entries

Cheers
    Felix

It's annoying when the train blocks the railroad crossing for a long time...

FUYEZ, pauvres fous !

Nice greetings

Epo

Still a lot more to do, grass, shrubs etc...

A view of the Rbf Anaheim with Aw Anaheim in the background.

Last edited by euromodeller; March 4th, 2018 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Added more shots
    Graham, EM Modelz

Nice Greetings

Epo

FUYEZ, pauvres fous !

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Hey Felix, do you know of any websites where I can find a SY 2-8-2 and/or a JS 2-8-2? I'm looking for some.
    Duct tape fixes all problems in Trainz

/ kuid 786338