Page 1 of 171 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

Default T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

As a few/some/many people do not yet have the TANE CE edition installed, I thought I show a few screenshots here to show what TANE is going to look like.

Anyway, I d/loaded the offered installs of the Avery-Drexel and Wallangarra routes and a couple of other routes new to TANE CE, which I installed. I have to say, I LIKE WHAT I SEE SO FAR.

Without further ado, from the Avery-Drexel route, where some Australian locomotives are doing a test run for some prospective Yankee buyers:

Note: I had to resize and use the perspective tool to get these screenshots reasonably right as TANE CE does not yet keep the screen resolution one selects and will give one presently a very flattened and distorted screenshot image in either Full Screen or Windowed mode. Actually, I can not get Full Screen in my TANE CE yet.

Just click the thumbnails to get a very large picture.

Some township:

And from the Wallangarra route, which is Australian:
    Where somehow the Ghan made a detour through Wallangarra .

Some freight rolling along:

Yes, I very much like what I see in TANE and once all is working as it should be, I am sure this will be the best Trainz Sim ever. And there are the realistic shadows, why oh why did it take so long to get these shadows like they are now into Trainz/TANE.

Anyone else having some nice screenshots of TANE, please post these here. Thank you.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Well, not bad, nott baaaaaad...
    T.E.H. - Honorary Surveyor Extraordinaire

New route ft. csxt17 - Lewiston & Pamona

Blog Entries

Everything looks a little too bright, but not bad.
    Supporter of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Blog Entries

You'd be surprised at just how bright the Aussie outback is...

Is the Milwaukee Road that bright?
    T.E.H. - Honorary Surveyor Extraordinaire

New route ft. csxt17 - Lewiston & Pamona

Hi Vinnybarb

I see you have got some of your content in Tane ( Still haveing a bit of trouble here )

Your screenshot look great

Poul

Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    Hi Vinnybarb

I see you have got some of your content in Tane ( Still haveing a bit of trouble here )

Your screenshot look great

Poul
    Thank you Poul, yes, I had issues with 2 of the generic interiors created by AURAN/N3VGames, these were working perfect in TS12 SP1 31688 but recognized/flagged as faulty. AURAN/N3VGames in their wisdom haven't updated these yet, they are their created files and are not TANE updated nor build in yet.

I am using the TANE build in SD40-2 interior/cab, hence I am sitting sidewise with a crooked neck trying to look straight out front. The other issues I had was with the odd image which is underneath the driver icon in Driver, I just deleted the reference in the configuration.

The screenshots are terribly distorted as the screen resolution one sets in TANE does not work yet in Driver, I have to manipulate my screenshots in PhotoShop to get these reasonable right. You might have seen trees on the left leaning some 30 degrees to the left, trees on the right do the opposite leaning to the right. What were they thinking installing this "fisheye lens" feature into TANE?

Plus TANE is overly too bright and specular is terribly overdone in it, I was told this will be fixed in the final release. On now to the extra 4 bonus routes I have installed, bonus, because I pre ordered TANE. One route, the Avery-Drexel one is over 1.5 GIGAbytes in data and is seasonal too. HUGE, and tomorrow I will have a spin on the other new routes and will post screenshots here.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Not bad attempt, N3V Games. But TS is better...

Why not wait until the game is finished to make calls like that... seriously, stop.

Call me Stevo

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyBarb View Post
    ... One route, the Avery-Drexel one is over 1.5 GIGAbytes in data and is seasonal too. HUGE, and tomorrow I will have a spin on the other new routes and will post screenshots here.

... yes its seasonal because I did my very best to create all the dependent assets the way to support season change functionality because I like it very much

Well, brightness and screen resolution behavior have already been reported and I guess solving these issues will be part of the mentioned final adjustment.

I like the new effects in T:ANE very much and I am pretty sure at the end we will get the best trainz ever.
    Even from the content creators view I am looking forward to create new stuff for T:ANE - e.g. some seasonal assets for the new Fully Animated Splines Junctions.

I have got some screens from my own T:ANE Projects "Avery-Drexel" and "Season Town Northern RR".

Your's TUME
    Last edited by tume; January 11th, 2015 at 02:00 AM.

not wait until the game is finished to make calls like that... seriously
    Oh, really!? Wait, how much time is left before the release? 27.02.15? What,s new? Nothing!
    Last edited by ryanstrains; January 11th, 2015 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Please try not to post images that can be deemed offensive

Blog Entries

You mean they can't lower gamma in a month? I can do it in about 8 seconds

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by nikitka1988 View Post
    Oh, really!? Wait, how much time is left before the release? 27.02.15? What,s new? Nothing!
    Well how long has the beta been out now? Add that to how long is left... long enough to fix, if not they can delay it. Sorry they don't share live updates of fixes with you.
    Don't play your cards before they're dealt

Stevo

Call me Stevo

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyBarb View Post
    As a few/some/many people do not yet have the TANE CE edition installed, I thought I show a few screenshots here to show what TANE is going to look like.
    Nice shots. I can use them instead of the wallpapers that were promised for KickStarter supporters, but which N3V never delivered.

N3V never delivered many, many, many ,many things. Back on Kickstarter, they were talking about routes in India, South Africa and Japan

We dont have these now, and i think we will never have