Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2495

Thread: T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

@MalignusPL
    This is an wonderful picturesque sreenie.
    Thank you for sharing your route creations.

Ora et labora et lege, Deus adest sine mora

I agree with Cosplay 100 %
    [IMG][/IMG]

Very nice shot.

Any opinions in this post do not reflect those of Jointed Rail

More experiments with bulk asset replacement, this time with RoysTrainz seasonal trees.

California is not turning back. Not now, not ever!

ZecRail's blue and gold D1 517 sits in the shed at Healesville next to a dirty D1 536 in the afternoon sun.

D1 517 steams through the yard to prepare for a short run out to Tarrawarra and back for locals.

After picking up passengers, the train makes it's way through the yard.

Our intrepid photographer has climbed one of the gum trees to snap off a shot as the D1 works hard to bring it's train up the hill toward the tunnel.

After passing through the tunnel, the D1 rolls rapidly down the grade on it's way to Tarrawarra.

Having performed a quick run around, the crew prepare to depart Tarrawarra back to Healesville.

After a short burst of power to keep the train moving, the D1 rolls through the sharp curves of 'Devils Bend'.

Regards
    Zec

Zecrail DLS Content
    All comments are my own unless otherwise stated.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by kamran; Yesterday at 01:24 PM.
    CORE I5 6500 >GIGABYTE G1 SNIPER B7>24GB VENGANCE LPX>EVGA GTX 1070 SC>COOLER MASTER COSMOS SE>KINGSTAON 240GB SSD*SEAGATE ITB>

Kamran, just a FYI no reskins are to be displayed without permission from the content owner for that particular asset as mentioned in the config file.

[Post deleted]
    Last edited by cressjl; Yesterday at 06:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cressjl View Post
    Really? And then to think that folks whine about DLC being locked down. This is the very kind of reason why I NEVER will post another screenshot, nor will I upload any route. For that matter, I've fairly well lost all interest in Trainz altogether.

It's your ball. You can do whatever you want with it, but don't expect your little playmates to hang around the playground and wait for you guys to get in a sharing mood. Why on earth would you share reskins that you would not want shown off in screenshots, etc.? Gimme pigs? So they want it; who cares? Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

I know I won't be wasting my time editing every single asset to see if it is restricted from use in screenshots. That is way beyond the pale...
    Don't like the content, don't use it. Lots of creators stipulate they don't want their content edited. If you can't follow a creator's instructions, who has slaved hundreds of hours into their work, or respect their wishes, then it's best you delete your content.

[Post deleted]
    Last edited by cressjl; Yesterday at 06:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Then I think you missed the point.

The creator released the locomotive in the livery in Kamran's first screenshot. No problem with that. (PS, It's the only livery it's been in and this creator skins every livery any particular model he creates has been in)

The second screenshot showed a reskinned model. THEREFORE, modified. The creator doesn't want reskins of his models displayed in screenshots, or shared. What's the problem with that?

What are you missing?

Jamie