Item of the Month

Just out of curiosity are the monthly items cumulative. Say for example I bought a membership this month, would last few items of the month be accessible?

Yes, you get access to all the free items from months prior.

Mike

Its worth the Purchase. Also Helps if you're an Impulse buyer with their other products, though I rarely make use of the Store wide Price reduction. The IoTM Products are mostly pretty top notch. I'm still jazzed about the ARMN Reefers, lol, though the KCS Engines were pretty nice as well.

Falcus

22 items in there now! Latest Club Car item of the month is up! I do apologize for the delay, it's been a busy month!!

68ec08dbeb8d4549604289bed03e21f9.jpg

lol, now you just need to keep adding Cold Storage Cars and Assets and you'll make the Club Car Membership an "Industry for sale" purchase, lol. Very nice Reefer. Much appreciated addition.

Falcus

I can tell you now that the item next month will be towards the end of the month, we're going to be moving out of state. As of July 1st we're also not going to have a date when it's released, the item of the month will change during that month. This will hopefully help to avoid the "are we there yet" posts and emails.

Mike

Back