jointed rail website down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some one is keep me out of jointed rail and I will turn them in if they keep it up and make them lose there web site.

We will be doing some site work over the next week or so. Periods of downtime may be possible during that time period.

This statement makes no sense at all, pure nonsense. The site has problems, and you threaten to make it have a permanent problem? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Get out of here!
You big DOOFUSS!!!
I think some one is keep me out of jointed rail and I will turn them in if they keep it up and make them lose there web site.

Also you can't exactly turn them in for anything if they found a way to get you blocked from the site. Not saying they did it, I'm just saying that you don't really have a case any way you slice it.

It's fixed people and was just a HTTP403 error...... Just a redirect issue I presume......
If you would of pinged their site, you would of seen it was not hardcore down.....
Stop getting your panties in a twist........... Geez :)

Last edited:
How could they keep one out of their site, and why in the world would they want to keep someone out of their website ?

How would one "turn in" a website ? "Hello ... FBI ... I tink' they won't let me in ..."

Why would anyone single any person out, to lock them out ?

Kind of a short fuse, hair trigger, when a site won't come up ... Don't you think ?

And to get a site shut down ... I just do not understand the rationality of that statement ?

How could they keep one out of their site, and why in the world would they want to keep someone out of their website?

How: http://www.htaccess-guide.com/deny-visitors-by-ip-address/
Why: The same reason people get bans on this forum. People like to instigate, then they rage when someone does something about it.

Using what I linked above would lead to a 403 error page returned from the server. This can be customized to further mock the user if desired.
of course you could use PHP to redirect people to ban pages as well.
Blocking people is fun, easy, and very entertaining. Every website has the right to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back