Website & CSS help

PerRock

Moderator - Read the CoC!
As some of you may know I'm re-developing AMTZ, with the new revamp coming out on the 1st. I'm wrapping up work on the website and have come across a curious problem. On my download pages I have 2 CSS pages: one contains the basic overall layout and design information for the page (and website as a whole) the other just contains specific CSS information for each individual download. So for ever separate thing to download it has it's own ID, for now this just specifies the background image on the download's card (I'll post a link below so you can see).

This is working great most of the time. I copy and paste both the html code for each card as well as the css code for the downloads, so that it's all identical. I then go in and change the content to fit accordingly, as well as the IDs. Here is the problem. Somewhat randomly picked (yet consistently broken) some downloads don't display the item-specific css, while other downloads do; on the same page. I've double-checked spelling, that the files are there. Still nothing.

Here is the odd thing; if I view the page in Dreamweaver (I hand-code in DMW, as I like to see what's happening next to my coding live). They display fine, but in a browser they don't.

Here is a link to one of the pages in question: http://amtraktrainz.com/testing/stock.html
The other page this is currently effecting is the Locomotives download page. (The routes one & SBCX one aren't finished yet)

Here is a screenshot of the issue:
In Chrome (this happens in other browsers as well):

in Dreamweaver:

Thanks for your help!

peter

Cascading Style Sheets.

It looks fine to me though Peter, just some of the pictures not loading. FF34.0.5 on Win 7 and OSX.

Cascading Style Sheets.

It looks fine to me though Peter, just some of the pictures not loading. FF34.0.5 on Win 7 and OSX.

That's the problem. The pictures are there, they're coded in, but they aren't showing up.

peter

Back