What did You get for Christmas?

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
Now that Christmas has come and gone, it's time to answer that all-to-common question this time of year: What did you get for Christmas? You don't need to list everything, just at least one. I'll start off:
1. 8 Gigs of memory for my computer for the upcoming release of T:ANE
2. A new backpack designed to safely carry a laptop in
3. Chocolate candy
4. An edition of Ripley's Believe It or Not!
5. A renewed subscription to Trains Magazine
And several more . . .
Now it's your turn to post.

A Bachmann Nickel Plate Road 765 with sound, (*squeals*)
A Bachmann DCC Controller with a Union Pacific Geep,
Some magazines,
A couple CDs,
MONEY, (of course)
And back on the 5th, a trip with Pere Marquette 1225.

I haven't gotten to "Round 2" in Pittsburgh yet so who knows what that will bring.

So far though from other people:
- The NS Heritage units poster ( the aerial shot) in a nice custom frame.
- Some 1/32 scale trucks and stuff to accessorize my G scale layout
- Some random shirts, gift cards, etc.
- Lower Level tickets to the Pittsburgh Penguins vs Hurricanes on New Years Eve
- Penguins #71 Evgeni Malkin Jersey

Got this stuff for myself for christmas though too lol
- Broadway Limited DCC/Sound HO - RBMN SD40-2
- Athearn Genesis HO NS SD70ACE w/ DCC and Sound
- Bunch of HO BLMA TopGons, hello coal train!

Last edited:
Mostly a bunch of clothing and food. However, I got a new set of headphones, a visa gift card, iTunes cards, and a new monitor for my computer. I would of got my cousin's iPod but he brought his mom's by accident. So I had a pretty good christmas this year.

I also got a first class ticket for the download station. 1 YEAR:cool::D:clap::clap::Y:. So it's gonna be a while until it expires.

Last edited:
Mostly a bunch of clothing and food. However, I got a new set of headphones, a visa gift card, iTunes cards, and a new monitor for my computer. I would of got my cousin's iPod but he brought his mom's by accident. So I had a pretty good christmas this year.

I also got a first class ticket for the download station. 1 YEAR:cool::D:clap::clap::Y:. So it's gonna be a while until it expires.
I should also add that with my visa gift card, I was able to purchase K&L Trainz B&O Cincinnatian trainset last night.

Last edited:
So I got some nice gifts alright!

A bunch of bills I have to pay by the end of February..., not counting the regular expenses.

John

1. Canon Vixia R500
  2. BAOFENG UV-5X HAM Radios[Using them as scanners, 2/3 of the local railfans use them](x2)
  3. Bugle
  4. GeForce 740 DDR3 2GB VRAM Graphics Card
  5. Camera Lens Thermos
  6. Forza Horison 2
  7. 64GB Memory Card for the Vixia
  8. 36" RXR Sign
  9. Crossbuck
  10. Coca-Cola Mini-Fridge
  11. $$$

I received a Hornby Standard Class 8P "Duke of Gloucester", which I am very proud of.
e587701598dfb533caf22cda868047fe.jpg

I received a Hornby Standard Class 8P "Duke of Gloucester", which I am very proud of.

Well, that's the best pressie I've seen so far. That is nice.

For the record I got a bunch of Dr Who stuff and a hangover (self inflicted).

I guess all those who said they got money must be youngish. You can look forward to the time when you will be handing out the $$$. By that time it will probably be quadruple the amount you received. :hehe:

I got a most prized gift of a copy of Country Branch Lines New South Wales Part 5 Blayney-Harden Cross Country Line Grenfell and Eugowra Branches Volume 2 (that's the full title on the front cover )
One of the photos is of a 400 class Rail motor on the Line and this is going to cause a big I told you so when I catch up with a trainz buddy in the new year :)

Well I got a Special Legend of Zelda themed Monoply board game.
A Super Smash Bros Amibo Link figure.
A Minecraft Calender.
and a R4i DS flashcart for the Nintendo DS (lite) or Nintendo DSi.

a 55 inch HD TV.
a T-shirt that says "Still Plays With TRAINS."
FarCry4
S/mileage "LIVE 2014 Natsu FULL CHARGE 715 Nippon Budokan" DVD (GREAT concert!!!)
Old fashioned Popcorn Popper
Johnny Cash T-shirt
Best Buy gift card
The Flash Archives, Vol. 1 thru 4
Delicious chocolate cookies hand baked by my gorgeous granddaughter
. . .and last but not least, all my Borg implants removed.

:D
Dave

What did You get for Christmas?
The usual:
- Good food
- Family fights
- Chocolate

I am very happy with the after Christmas present we got this morning: Snow :D! The world looks so peaceful in that white stuff :) .

I received some money, a digital radio and a book which is considered the "Volkswagen Bible".

christmas_presents_2014_by_captainkman-d8b9oim.jpg

And next year, I'll finally be getting a Volkswagen to keep alive! :D

Kieran.

Back