AP - Made in Alpinetrainz :)

DavidPistelak

Alpinetrainz.cz
The package of high-rise buildings of Japanese architecture, skyscrapers in this ensemble, I added and night mode. alpinetrainz.cz/category/download/japan/
  • Tokyo – Sunshine 60
  • Tokyo – Shinjuku
  • Tokyo - Shinjuku Mitsui Bldg
  • Osaka - Obayashi Building
  • Osaka - Umeda Dt Tower

This model is functional in TS12 version, other versions are not tested. ;)

my-skyscraper-01.png

trainz%2B24-5-2014%2B22-21-28-848.png

tokyo3a.png
tokyo-11.png

[h=2]Double Tree Hotel[/h]
New model The Double Hotel, Hilton hotel group with night mode

pic-new-dow-033.png

Other...

Chase-tower3.png

OSAKA - MITSUBISHI BUILDING

osaka-mitsubishi01.png

[h=2]​Chicago - Unitrin Tower[/h]
pic-new-dow-034.png

G'day!

Woah! :eek: That is some nicely made content from what I can see. I've tried to register on your website but for some reason when I click Download Free, it takes me to the login page when I am already logged in. :(

Have you considered more roads from around the world? We Aussies are in dire need of some nice roads. :p Sort of like this: http://d1kcl3yiuixneo.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/road-to-uluru-australia-2994421437.jpg or this http://www.roughguides.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/42-19988158-1680x1050.jpg

Cheers!

Jake.

G'day!

Woah! :eek: That is some nicely made content from what I can see. I've tried to register on your website but for some reason when I click Download Free, it takes me to the login page when I am already logged in. :(

Have you considered more roads from around the world? We Aussies are in dire need of some nice roads. :p Sort of like this: http://d1kcl3yiuixneo.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/road-to-uluru-australia-2994421437.jpg or this http://www.roughguides.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/42-19988158-1680x1050.jpg

Cheers!

Jake.

I look at it, did you do the registration on the main site?
Roads are not the problem, the problem is the lack of texture.

G'day!

Yeah I did register on the main site. I'm logged in, but just can't download. :(

Cheers!

Jake.

G'day!

Yeah I did. I've been able to register, but when I click Free Download, the website takes me to the Login page. I input my Username and Password, and nothing happens. :(

Cheers!

Jake.

G'day!

Yeah I did. I've been able to register, but when I click Free Download, the website takes me to the Login page. I input my Username and Password, and nothing happens. :(

Cheers!

Jake.

OK, so please register on my forum, I will try to resolve your case early in the morning (ECT) Forum me in conversation, then send what you want to have your username and password.

David

G'day!

I was able to get in. :) But I have another issue, I cannot locate how to download your content. :( I click Free Download and it takes me to a page where I Add to Cart. Where do I click now?

Cheers!

Jake.

G'day!

I was able to get in. :) But I have another issue, I cannot locate how to download your content. :( I click Free Download and it takes me to a page where I Add to Cart. Where do I click now?

Cheers!

Jake.

Free Download button you link directly to the product page in the shop, there is a button "add to cart" in the top menu is a basket, when you click on the "Checkout Procesed to" finish shop.
It is difficult I know, but the reason is that now I use woocomerce. ;)

DavidPistelak: I have downloaded 'Japanese skyscapers - Tokyo, Osaka package and Osaka Mitsubishi building.'
All 3 of these packs miss the same kuid file: kuid:383363:21030.

I can't find this kuid anywhere, I tried downloading 'Toll gate - Croatia' since google suggested it also used this kuid but it neither comes with the download. (this one is also missing kuid:383363:100291 + kuid:383363:100294.)

Could you add this kuid (kuid:383363:21030) to the downloads or have an link separate that has this kuid? If there is one already I would like to know where to find it.

Other I can't find an download link or add to card link with Omaka building and Tokyo buildings package 1.

DavidPistelak: I have downloaded 'Japanese skyscapers - Tokyo, Osaka package and Osaka Mitsubishi building.'
All 3 of these packs miss the same kuid file: kuid:383363:21030.

I can't find this kuid anywhere, I tried downloading 'Toll gate - Croatia' since google suggested it also used this kuid but it neither comes with the download. (this one is also missing kuid:383363:100291 + kuid:383363:100294.)

Could you add this kuid (kuid:383363:21030) to the downloads or have an link separate that has this kuid? If there is one already I would like to know where to find it.

Other I can't find an download link or add to card link with Omaka building and Tokyo buildings package 1.

Kuid: 383363:21030 red corona, it can be downloaded here

Back