AP - Made in Alpinetrainz :)

Možná zkus oslovit trainzáka Jørgen Brandsborg (Yojimbo), ten dělal kdysi signalizaci SBB.

New platform my workshop
version: A

2018-04-08-131748.jpg

It’s impossible to download anything from your website. It says that I don’t have the authorization but I’m registered and logged in ? What the problem ?

It’s impossible to download anything from your website. It says that I don’t have the authorization but I’m registered and logged in ? What the problem ?

I have verified the profile manually, try it now, it is possible that the verification email was sent to Spam and was deleted.

Cannot download, I get this message "ERROR for site owner:Invalid domain for site key

[FONT=&quot]
reCAPTCHA

[/FONT]

Please help with scripting and setting up Austrian signals, I have the lights, but I need help with setting the signaling with both the scripting file and the html file. ;)

Hi how are you?
My name is loïc and i m a train driver in switzerland . I Play with tane and i have Made a Big Road from Swiss. I would like soon publish but any signals are missing.
I can Help you to make all signal there are missing, I have make a document with all the signal important all described with color of light
can you write me if you are intersted. :)
I Make very soon picture from this road.
sorry for my english
best regards Loïc

Back