AP - Made in Alpinetrainz :)

So far, the largest map I've ever made is about 600 km long and the route includes countries: Germany, Austria (much of it), Switzerland and Italy (I'm here so far). The elevation of the map is from 500 m.n.m. to a height of 1,800 m.n.m. Most of the map is controlled by my OBB and SBB lights. The map is real height generated. More pictures can be found here:https://forum.wikiquik.eu/community/index.php?thread/21-my-largest-map/

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Fatal errors detected when upgrading to SP2!

Corons don't work, it is necessary to check if it has not been deleted or just it is not functional, I do not know yet how to solve this problem, but try to rewrite to build 4.7. I just want to inform you that I don't intend to update the dependencies yet, because I have a problem with SP2 myself.

Did you confirm the feedback by email within seven days? If the email account is not confirmed, it will not be created, but just make a new registration, or write me a username and I will create one for you.

I resent the lost password several times and failed. What should I do?

My username is the same one you’re seeing but all lowercase. I could’ve registered first before I log in. :/

Last edited:
I resent the lost password several times and failed. What should I do?

My username is the same one you’re seeing but all lowercase. I could’ve registered first before I log in. :/

Your account is not in the database, if the registration has not been verified by your email within a few days, it is automatically deleted. Either create a new registration yourself, or write me your email so I can register you. Please recommend to write support directly on the website in the right corner, I do not go here so often.

Tried to register with a 26-character password with caps, lower case, numbers, special characters and spaces and no actual words and it called it very weak? What does it want? Also, I don't like to leave all the personal information you want on your site.

I tried it and I have no problem and it only takes 10 characters and it works, I don't know what personal data it wants from you, but my name, email and ZIP (postal code) and State/Country are enough if it's a real user. That's all I don't want a home address, it's only needed when buying models. But I don't run it on the web yet. But if you have trouble registering, I can do it manually.

Greetings,

I am looking for some dependencies for some of the buildings and lights, these appear to be coronas:

<kuid:383363:100290> AP - Highway package 1.1 - Halogen public lamp - tall 20m - class A needs <kuid:383363:100291>

<kuid:383363:100241> Chicago - Street Lamp needs <kuid:383363:100240>

<kuid:383363:100531> Philadelphia - Mellon Bank Center needs <kuid:383363:100532>

<kuid:383363:100071> :TP: Tower crane blue needs <kuid:383363:100039>

<kuid:383363:100495> Tokyo - Shosen book store needs <kuid:383363:100496>

Thanks for the great content and any help you can give!

I just want to say thank you for the wonderful assets. I use the California signals and US highway signs:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thank you, I'm trying my best, California Traffic Lights are obsolete, so I'll try to create a newer model. Otherwise, I mostly make solid models, I don't know much about amimation and I can't write more complicated scripts gs. Who could help me, so I'll be happy.
Coronas and others can be found in DLC, if still faulty kuid me for support on my website.

Back