AP - Made in Alpinetrainz :)

Hi how are you?
My name is loïc and i m a train driver in switzerland . I Play with tane and i have Made a Big Road from Swiss. I would like soon publish but any signals are missing.
I can Help you to make all signal there are missing, I have make a document with all the signal important all described with color of light
can you write me if you are intersted. :)
I Make very soon picture from this road.
sorry for my english
best regards Loïc

Hello, even though I have all the SBB and OBB documentation, if you can send me to my forum in the forum: http://www.alpinetrainz.cz/community/my-work/sbb-light-signal/ Rather, I have magic coding in which I am a beginner so far. I just need visual documentation of signal situations.

thanks for the reply
Have you a web mail? it s two documents word. i can change to pdf if you want. all the form and the explain of possibilities light for avanced and combined signal. I m sure you need that. it s in deutsch but I can translate. it s easy normaly it s ok in deutsch

thanks for the reply
Have you a web mail? it s two documents word. i can change to pdf if you want. all the form and the explain of possibilities light for avanced and combined signal. I m sure you need that. it s in deutsch but I can translate. it s easy normaly it s ok in deutsch

there is no need to translate I understand German, please send me via email davidpi@ymail.com.

@tyty1986

I would like to ask you if you could photo shoot the type N and other older lighting signals of: in detail from the front and rear part and mainly fastening screws the top of the console.

I will try ok:) and i hope you have understand my document for the forum and light explication ��

Thank you, please try. I just can't get to Switzerland every years. Every documentation will help, so I have even more comprehensive rules of railway operation and individual signals of all types of light signals. ;)

i will try. no problem. but what you have make on your website, the pics with the vorsignal is perfect really. it make very realistic with the feet of the signal.
The feet is always the same for all the signal then. only the form with light change like my document.

Looking for a few more please:

<kuid:383363:100303>
<kuid:383363:100355>
<kuid:383363:100240>
<kuid:383363:100294>

Looking for a few more please:

<kuid:383363:100303>
<kuid:383363:100355>
<kuid:383363:100240>
<kuid:383363:100294>

I would like to ask you to search for KUID and other files. He directed questions only directly to my website: https://www.alpinetrainz.cz/community/looking-for-kuid/, I don't go here every day and there would be too many questions.
Thank you

Please create a question here https://www.alpinetrainz.cz/community/looking-for-kuid/ and I will find the files for your question.

Hello
I have tried to register an account on your website but It doesnt work.
I don't now where is the fault.
Can you help me? or resest my account?

@tyty1986

The first testing is ready, I need someone to help me fix the script created, the lights went out. I have prepared the technical documentation, where the parameters are set for the models.

Oh cool David,
Can you make picture or can you show me what you have alrealdy done? on your website or by email.
I don't know how fix the script created with the problem the light went out . So sorry for that you must show mit other creator. (I make only liitle easy objet only script).
But I would like to test if you agree that the light the form are all correct before the publication.
thanks for making the signals. it s so important and missing.

Oh cool David,
Can you make picture or can you show me what you have alrealdy done? on your website or by email.
I don't know how fix the script created with the problem the light went out . So sorry for that you must show mit other creator. (I make only liitle easy objet only script).
But I would like to test if you agree that the light the form are all correct before the publication.
thanks for making the signals. it s so important and missing.

Hi download here pass is in your email ;)

index.php

More is here >>> https://forum.wikiquik.eu/

Back