settle & carlisle

arwin48

Hi
I've recently purchased SNC but having a problem getting it into trainz12. Some suggested go to content and import as a CDP. this doesn't work as it doesn't seem to have been downloaded as a CDP.
Anyone know the right way to download it and to run it in trainz.
Many thanks
arwin48

Hmmm, when I reinstalled my TS12 installation and patched it up, etc, it popped up when I first stated TS12 with the 'payware' content I had purchased previously (in the actual window once the launcher has done its work and closed), this *may* be a feature of a relevant service pack I installed (currently running SP4, whatever the build ID is) - try launching trainz and see if you get the popup windows for the SNC (Settle and Carlisile), you *could* also try putting the SNC serial number into your launcher where it asks for the serial numbers, and that might 'cause' it to acknowledge you actually purchased said DLC and prompt it to offer it to you to install.

Hmmm, when I reinstalled my TS12 installation and patched it up, etc, it popped up when I first stated TS12 with the 'payware' content I had purchased previously (in the actual window once the launcher has done its work and closed), this *may* be a feature of a relevant service pack I installed (currently running SP4, whatever the build ID is) - try launching trainz and see if you get the popup windows for the SNC (Settle and Carlisile), you *could* also try putting the SNC serial number into your launcher where it asks for the serial numbers, and that might 'cause' it to acknowledge you actually purchased said DLC and prompt it to offer it to you to install.

Thanks for the replies, you mentioned a serial number, so checked with 'My Trainz' it states that the serial number to be issued. Is this the reason why it wont download properly , do you think,

That seems plausible, as I mentioned earlier, they're (N3V) are apparently 'redoing' how the DLC's work, so I suspect by the time T:ANE is officially released you should be able to get it then, or so I assume.

settle & carlise

That seems plausible, as I mentioned earlier, they're (N3V) are apparently 'redoing' how the DLC's work, so I suspect by the time T:ANE is officially released you should be able to get it then, or so I assume.

Yes thanks, Looks like I'll have to wait until February then. Merry Christmas.

Not sure why you should have to wait, having paid for it. Log a ticket with the helpdesk if you didn't get a serial number.

I reinstalled S&C last week. It was an exe file called SnC Installer. There was a download link on the Simulator Central website. Seemed pretty straightforward. Of course I have a serial number....

My question now is, should I install the SnC patch? It says it patches 40936 to 41903 which seem like pretty ancient build numbers if we are talking about trainz12. Maybe SnC has its own build numbers...?

<edit> I should also add that I bought Murchison2 yesterday and it supplied the file and a serial number. So not sure if it's something about the store.

Last edited:
My question now is, should I install the SnC patch? It says it patches 40936 to 41903 which seem like pretty ancient build numbers if we are talking about trainz12. Maybe SnC has its own build numbers...?

Yes, those are the SnC build numbers.

Mike.

Back