The Erecting Hall has expanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8phu

Purveyor of the Forgotten
As some of you may have noticed, there has been some additions made to The Erecting Hall.

As we get further organized we will be releasing some goodies for you all to enjoy, so keep an eye out for us.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thanks Chris,

Specking of photos. Look what I found.

7e4aa5b10e20c493b0e82a7eb76df3ab.jpg

I believe this is out of a EMD E3. Just a little something to think about in your 4 hour wait.:eek:

Last edited:
Great stuff! Looking forward to your future projects at the Erecting Hall. Who cares how long this goes on for, the more the merrier!

It's great to see Jackson as part of The Erecting Hall. From what I've seen from him at a forum called Elvas Tower, his Lake Erie & Eastern has been able to capture the age of art deco and onwards flawlessly.

Chris - I posted a thread in General Trainz and haven't received any replies so I'm hopping that you can help. All of the GE Tier 4 locos are using your enginespec (2:473973:100597:1) and I cannot get any of the locos to go over 64 mph. The sign in the cab states that 70 mph is the maximum and I don't understand why they will not go over 65 mph. Checked out the config for the enginespec but it's beyond my comprehension. Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you for all the effort you put into this game/sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back