west clare railway

sir_plewsy

I Like Trainz
hi all

A few years ago back in the days of trainz 2006 i remeber seeing two west clare railway route available does anyone know if these are still available somewere??? iv had a look on the download station but cant see anything.

regards

Sir_plewsy

The West Clare Railway by Harcourt. Was available from steveflanders Ing4Trainz website at one time I believe.

Wasn't a download it was a screen shot on the galleries page which appears to not be working for me appears to be using Flash? Steve says he made some items for the route a long time ago, I think when I spoke to him via email earlier, he's forgotten there was a picture of it on his site, I only found it via Google. I have a feeling it was only part done and was a dem.

Could try looking for Harcourt, he seems to occasionally pop up on the British Trainz forum and UK Trainsim.

I belive the two routes im thinking of were on Ing4Trainz at one point. i think both were small modules. one of a juction station Moyasta Junction and the other was based on Ennis (just checked wikipedia)

I belive the two routes im thinking of were on Ing4Trainz at one point. i think both were small modules. one of a juction station Moyasta Junction and the other was based on Ennis (just checked wikipedia)

Moyasta Junction was the one I was thinking of, I've did have here at one point, probably in my disorganised collection of cdps on my backup PC Ennis Station was the other one again did have it here at one point and was quite a good small route.

Back