C.manager .

leksie

Hello all ,

When i'm in C.M. (2012 ) >>>installed page and i want to see an asset mostly i don't see asset details .

Someone a idea ?

Left side panel for Asset Details?

If you then click on an asset, it should give you a description, if typed, and a thumbnail of some sort.

Right-clicking on the asset gives you a plethora of options including the ability to view dependencies, etc.

Hope this helps, as I'm not quite sure what you are asking here.

John

Hi John ,

Yes , leftside panel .

When i klick an asset and i want to see what is , it gives mostly "no preview available" in the left corner .
You should say these items should have a thumnail because they are "built in " items.

Hi John ,

Yes , leftside panel .

When i klick an asset and i want to see what is , it gives mostly "no preview available" in the left corner .
You should say these items should have a thumnail because they are "built in " items.

Okay. Some, if not many, built-in items don't have a preview image! You are doing the right steps, but the underlying stuff is broken. :)

John

Quite allot of assets on the DLS have absolutely no description whatsoever, and also have no thumbnail image, or have a lame, redundant generic image, that in no way resembles the asset, and are written in a different language from English

Yes , it's a lot of work to make format(?) , first go to surveyor , look wat it is , wright it down and....................................

But we have been married for 36 years now so the most things my wife is telling me i'v allready heard.

So i have time enough

lol

Back