My Absence & landrvr1 Content

SantaFebuff

That's So Trainz Forum
College, work, and holidays.

I think that says it all.

Who wants all of landrvr1's content that is willing to take over and help distribute it all? I have some pieces I never got to fix, I will be contacting a few people.

TERMS:
ALL LANDRVR1 CONTENT IS TO BE RE-DISTRIBUTED VIA E-MAIL OR VIA IM FILE TRANSFER ONLY. NO UPLOAD TO HOSTING WEBSITE OF ANY KIND. As per landrvr1 himself.

Okay. Now then, I KNOW I suck at getting this content out. How many of you are still waiting for me? I know. I know! I have simply no time for it, so I need a few volunteers to help pass it out. I am going to transfer current "orders" to a Google Docs file. All new "distributors" will get this shared with them to help keep track and manager their own.

Want landrvr1 stuff? Speak it up now. I'm going to be transferring what I have in my PM box and e-mail tonight, any others need to holler for a ... better spot on list?

VERY IMPORTANT:
- I hope to get a few people dedicated (or at least able to) help as a distributor to send out content via e-mail, and I hope to get orders down to aid. I probably won't be sending anything out myself until I can make the content 100% in TS2012.

Cheers,
Joshua

Last edited:
If the files were accessible by ftp and the ftp address only released via email would that be acceptable? If so I can arrange something. jwhelan0112 gmail.com

Cheerio John

If the files were accessible by ftp and the ftp address only released via email would that be acceptable? If so I can arrange something. jwhelan0112 gmail.com

Cheerio John

Not 100% sure. The original requests, as I remember, were that no hosting was to be done. FTP is usually hosted, right? So that might be skirting the edge of what's allowed - and I'd rather play it safe.

Very creative though.

I will be issuing PMs as I get things organized. I still have content that is giving issues.

Cheers,
Joshua

I could suggest too, What about Google Drive? Or clouds? Its a very fine line I agree, but it might just be outside of what he was hoping to avoid. I would also wonder about what the spirit of his request was. IE, why didn't he want it hosted? I know ALOT of people that don't want their stuff hosted are usually thinking of the DLS, and that usually has to do with some dislike for how Auran/N3V May or May not treat their content once its on their site. But if its a personal Google Drive for Instance, thats *arguably* not a file hosting *Site*, but a file hosting Email, or Cloud.....

IDK, you said you wanted to play it safe, and I totally understand. Not trying to cause problems, but offer another set of eyes to the issues you're having. Landrvr made good stuff, and obviously he DID want it to continue to be distributed, just not in the usual fashion....

Good Luck,
Falcus

UPDATE!

Got the CSS&SB orange cars working 100% now, but I seem to notice the newer silver (not the new bi-level cars) CSS&SB cars don't have their phantos working. Going to try to work on that, and I found the CNS&SB Steeple cab interiors lost their handles in the TS12 update.

Will have to work on those guys too.

ALSO!

Now re-opening requests. PM me w/ e-mail. I'll have another master list up soon.

- Joshua

Back