Deal of the Day - I don't understand it

Hello, I tried to check today's deal. I found a page with 7 items. But prices seem to be usual ($29.99 for each one). So what's the special, different? Can anybody explain this?

Hello, I tried to check today's deal. I found a page with 7 items. But prices seem to be usual ($29.99 for each one). So what's the special, different? Can anybody explain this?

Earlier today or I should say Sunday during the daytime, I was on the site and I saw the prices at $15. I believe those things were the Sunday deal of the day and I am guessing at midnight. The prices went back to normal price

Earlier today or I should say Sunday during the daytime, I was on the site and I saw the prices at $15. I believe those things were the Sunday deal of the day and I am guessing at midnight. The prices went back to normal price

Yes, $15 makes sense. When I looked at the page and saw $29 I have to say myself "where's the sale?" :)

OK, thanks for an opinion, I'll check JR site often...

Yes deals will be changing every day before noon on East Coast (NYC) time. If you missed a deal and would still like to take advantage of it shoot us an email BEFORE Friday and we can do it manually. I understand that the timing of this may be a bit difficult for our friends abroad, so if you missed something you liked as long as we get your email BEFORE Friday we can honor the Deal of the Day for you.

Here's the rundown so far:

Friday: All Heritage Packs $20 a piece
Saturday: All DASH 9's $9 a piece
Sunday: All Content expansion packs $15 a piece
Monday: All Mega Packs: $15
Tuesday: TBA
Wednesday: TBA
Thursday: TBA

Thanks,
Mike

Thank you Mike for your kindly answer. I have a few "favorite days" now I missed, so I will check another days too and send an e-mail before Friday.

I understand the time zones could be a problem.

Have a nice day

BTW I can really say "I love your job" ;)

Back