Problem : Muncipal Transit Railroad - Elevated Railroad Session

MaxArk68

I am not having any luck with this session, and I have no idea what I'm missing.

I am on the track in the yard at the very start of the seseeion, but I can't move forward off that line without blowing the first red light.
How do I get the light to change? I can be stopped forever at it and it still doesn't change. :hehe:

Hi and welcome to the Trainz forum,

I notice you currently do not have any version of Trainz registered to your account. As a result, a lot of people will simply ignore your post. You can fix that by going to this page:
https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php

Registering the game will also give you access to more (specific version) support forums.

Since I have no clue what session on what route in which version of the game with what build you are talking about, I can not help you.

My apologies for my ignorance dear sir. It appears I used a wrong acount ... obviously the one that was unregistered. I am replying with the registered one, so I hope it meets the needs of the helpful members.

As the topic subject says, Municipal Transit Route, Elevated railroad session. For version Trainsz 12.

In an effort not to double post, I will try to get support here.

Oh, you need to wait like 15-30 minutes for the signal to change. It is really annoying, but while you wait you can go read a book, watch TV, or do something else. Or, take control of an AI train and wreak havoc.:hehe:

At the start you have to align all junctions for a path to the righthand track of the mainline. After aligning the junctions you have to wait for the train ahead to clear the track.

Peter

I was Municipal Transit Railroad into Trainz 2019

two missing by TRS12
<kuid2:82412:5000071:1> : TUME-Station-E-110x7m-101
<kuid2:82412:5000072:1> : TUME-Station-E-110x7m-201

Cheer

NKP

Last edited:
why isn't the Municipal Transit Railroad available on the DLS? (aside from a bad trains on route layer duplicate uploaded in 2015)
unfortunately I downloaded it from Trainzland.ru and it showed as "Payware (Not Active)"

Last edited:
I was Municipal Transit Railroad into Trainz 2019

two missing by TRS12
<kuid2:82412:5000071:1> : TUME-Station-E-110x7m-101
<kuid2:82412:5000072:1> : TUME-Station-E-110x7m-201

Cheer

NKP

Save both of those as a .cdp file and import into TRS2019. Note that they will be faulty as all the texture files are .texture files instead of .tga files, so you need to run all the .texture files thru PEV's handy Image2tga program.

Back