Missing Dep for JR's SW1500 SP

CRackHead

Route Builder
Evening JR been downloading some of yer creations and im very impressed with what i have got from yall... just downloaded the EMD SW1500 Sp from your payware store and it is missing one dependent Below is a list of the assests

Unknown Location: <kuid:37581:1498>
Not faulty: Ditchlight
Not faulty: EMD 10 Blade SW Paper 48 Radiator Fan
Not faulty: EMD 2 Axle Flexicoil
Not faulty: Green Corona
Not faulty: Jointed Rail Train Effects library v 1.31
Not faulty: Locomotive sound effects library v1.08c
Not faulty: Lunar Corona
Not faulty: Multi-number library for rolling stock, v2.02
Not faulty: Nathan NCP3 #4
Not faulty: Red Corona
Not faulty: Strobe Flare
Not faulty: sw
Not faulty: SW1500 engine

Could you point me in the right direction as to locating the missing kuid?

just wondering what would cause it to show up as a faulty dependent

Not faulty: Ditchlight
Not faulty: EMD 10 Blade SW Paper 48 Radiator Fan
Faulty: EMD 12-645E diesel engine sounds
Not faulty: EMD 2 Axle Flexicoil
Not faulty: Green Corona
Not faulty: Jointed Rail Train Effects library v 1.31
Not faulty: Locomotive sound effects library v1.08c
Not faulty: Lunar Corona
Not faulty: Multi-number library for rolling stock, v2.02
Not faulty: Nathan NCP3 #4
Not faulty: Red Corona
Not faulty: Strobe Flare
Not faulty: sw
Not faulty: SW1500 engine

if thats any help i dunno

just wondering what would cause it to show up as a faulty dependency
Faulty: EMD 12-645E diesel engine sounds
if thats any help i dunno

Easy to fix this one. The enginesounds used for the SW1500 often show as faulty in Trainz 2009/2010, but is a very simple fix. After locating this enginesound in CMP, right click and select 'Edit in Explorer'. Then, find the 'config' file, and open it. It should open the config file in Notepad, as it does on my pc which has windows 8. When you have the config file open, look for the Trainz Build number. Change this from its current build number to 2.9, then save and close the config file. After this then right click the enginesound in CMP, and then select 'view errors and warnings'. It will show two tags that are not allowed, the 'ramp up' and 'ramp down' tags. Close that window, then right click and this time select 'Edit in Content Creator Plus'. The description box at the bottom of CMP will list these two as not allowed in this asset. Click one of them, and it will immediately take you right to them. beside both of these, you'll see an 'X'. Click the 'X' in CMP next to the 'ramp up' and 'ramp down' tags, and then save and exit CMP. Select the enginesound and right click, selecting 'View Errors And Warnings'. It should say 'No errors, no warnings'. If so, then close that popup window and commit. Then, launch Trainz and enjoy!

if he downloaded the correct sounds there is no reason to change any build numbers or make any edits.

Not saying he did download the wrong sounds, I've had this problem myself since I run Trainz 2010 so I offered my solution for it. and I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here either.

Easy to fix this one. The enginesounds used for the SW1500 often show as faulty in Trainz 2009/2010, but is a very simple fix. After locating this enginesound in CMP, right click and select 'Edit in Explorer'. Then, find the 'config' file, and open it. It should open the config file in Notepad, as it does on my pc which has windows 8. When you have the config file open, look for the Trainz Build number. Change this from its current build number to 2.9, then save and close the config file. After this then right click the enginesound in CMP, and then select 'view errors and warnings'. It will show two tags that are not allowed, the 'ramp up' and 'ramp down' tags. Close that window, then right click and this time select 'Edit in Content Creator Plus'. The description box at the bottom of CMP will list these two as not allowed in this asset. Click one of them, and it will immediately take you right to them. beside both of these, you'll see an 'X'. Click the 'X' in CMP next to the 'ramp up' and 'ramp down' tags, and then save and exit CMP. Select the enginesound and right click, selecting 'View Errors And Warnings'. It should say 'No errors, no warnings'. If so, then close that popup window and commit. Then, launch Trainz and enjoy!

Thanks Haddock that fixed the problem hated to waste 10 bucks on something i coudn't use.... And NS37 i downloaded both the engine specs and it still done the same thing dunno what caused it but its no biggie i got it workin and btw love the JR stuff nice work

Back