ISO Good Routes

Hello Forum Trainz Forum Members,

Its been about 3 years since I have been away from the Trainz community and I just installed Trains 12 this morning. I am interesting in finding out what some of the best routes are for Trainz 12. I am into desert running and mountain pass running with lots of detail in the route. I already downloaded "Coal Country" this morning and I know about some of the older routes like Clovis and EK3. Is there a good version of Cajon Pass available as of yet? Please give me some routes that you might think I will enjoy. Thanks in advance.

Eaglefan

There is an ok, non-labeled, Cajon Pass on the DLS of quality called something like Cajon Pass Xtreme.

Clicking on my sig below will take you into my website where you'll several routes that might be of interest to you. Each route page has a description of what's in the route, and links to third party content.

Joe

Thanks for these suggestions. If anyone has any suggestions. Please feel free to post them. Also, Did someone ever do Soldier Summit or Tennessee Pass for Trainz?

You might like the MODEL RAILROADS series of basement type layouts.
Search this Fourm.
MTz Federal Street Switching Yard
MTz HarborMaster TS12
MTz Trinity Bay IR TRS12 R
MTz Deepwater Railroad Co
MTz Emily Bay Barnch
MTz Man Cave Ind
MTz-Port Loleta Railroad Co
MTz-The Basement
MTz-The Doughnut

All very well detailed

Back