I just gotta ask

Falcus

Not trying to be a Gimmie Piggie, but I'm starting to go through my JR withdrawals...... Whats up with the no updaty thing on the site? I read somewhere a mention of "Holidays"? Thats ok, but some news would be good so I can try and find another way to get my Monthly/Weekly Trainz Content Fix (Even if it means a passing cash to a shady guy in a back alley named "Shamu"). I realize you guys gotta have your time off, but if I know ahead of time maybe I can set something up with Shamu before hand next time? Otherwise, I'm going nuts thinking I've missed an Item of the Week Update or a CC Member release, and that would just be...... Terribly depressing......

Falcus

Not trying to be a Gimmie Piggie, but I'm starting to go through my JR withdrawals...... Whats up with the no updaty thing on the site? I read somewhere a mention of "Holidays"? Thats ok, but some news would be good so I can try and find another way to get my Monthly/Weekly Trainz Content Fix (Even if it means a passing cash to a shady guy in a back alley named "Shamu"). I realize you guys gotta have your time off, but if I know ahead of time maybe I can set something up with Shamu before hand next time? Otherwise, I'm going nuts thinking I've missed an Item of the Week Update or a CC Member release, and that would just be...... Terribly depressing......

Falcus
Didn't they just release stuff?!

LOL, I hear ya Falcus... I hear ya. I just got back from visiting Family and will be getting some new stuff out later this week. We have lots of new stuff coming and I think you all will like it.

Mike

@Ryanstrains
I did see your reply yesterday, but yesterday was a bit hectic. No, they haven't updated with new IoTW or Club Car items yet, which was what prompted my post. I did it intentionally going for low brow humor to soften the impact of it.

@22Alpha
Ya'll know I really like your work, or I wouldn't have a list of bought Items proving I've paid you cash money for it! lol. I am really rather getting addicted to checking the IoTW every week though, and I know you guys skip weeks sometimes (Not complaining), but its something small I can do to stay in the hobby when whilst cooling down from "Blue Grid Syndrome" (The state one gets while experiencing Burn Out from staring at Blue Grid for too many Hours on end, usually while Plinking Down assets on a route or Editing their positioning).

That said, I'm looking forward to your releases.

Falcus

I know how you feel! I look forward to JR news more than I do the regular news (especially with the run-up to elections!) The excitement of waiting for new Trainz content now is like waiting for Christmas morning presents as a kid!

I know how you feel! I look forward to JR news more than I do the regular news (especially with the run-up to elections!) The excitement of waiting for new Trainz content now is like waiting for Christmas morning presents as a kid!

Yup, except you get something new every week!

Falcus

LOL, I hear ya Falcus... I hear ya. I just got back from visiting Family and will be getting some new stuff out later this week. We have lots of new stuff coming and I think you all will like it.

Mike
Awesome! (10)

Ok just for clarification, are you only talking about the new club member item (which I got thank you its great) or are there actual new website items coming out here sometime soon? Hope I don't sound like a gimme pig just curious.

Back