Screenshot of The Week: November 2 to November 9 2014 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on November 9 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

c7c05ac03dc5221b6fbc4f54fc991749.jpg

It always amazes me when a person knows exactly what types of totally realistic trees to place, and make it look so real, like Deadpoolmx55, and Mezzoprezzo do :cool: I admire your talents !

Mine for the week is the " Erie Express" at TVRM exiting the west portal (rebuilt 1860 of brick) of Missionary Ridge Tunnel on a Halloween train led by 4501 with the. Jim Crow Car 906, open window 1000 and clerestory roof 1688/1683.
dbeb6a2ba44dbed071e23b7439b4a469.jpg

Enjoy
I plan to release my Laws Railroad Museum route next, and after this the TVRM route seen here, and update of my Nevada State RR Museum route is coming

Saturnr
Jacob

. . . . and after this the TVRM route seen here . . . .

As someone who lives a half-hour away, member, visited once a month for two years in a row, ridden all the mainline excursions out of Chattanooga (Grand Junction to downtown Chattanooga, Chattanooga-Cleveland, Chattanooga-Attala, Chattanooga-Oneida), the Chickamauga Turn, racking up almost 750 miles behind 630 alone, and knowing the place like the back of my head, I'll be downloading your TVRM and will be scrutinizing every detail of your route. Just letting you know . . . .

...and knowing the place like the back of my head...

You either spend too long looking in multiple mirrors or too much time playing third person video games :hehe:

A Burnmouth & Union MOW train generally consists of whatever is left in the yard. This one is using an RPO as a crew car on a track repair train...
6004cefdc5fceb141f329d40edab621b.jpg

Cheers
Stevo

As someone who lives a half-hour away, member, visited once a month for two years in a row, ridden all the mainline excursions out of Chattanooga (Grand Junction to downtown Chattanooga, Chattanooga-Cleveland, Chattanooga-Attala, Chattanooga-Oneida), the Chickamauga Turn, racking up almost 750 miles behind 630 alone, and knowing the place like the back of my head, I'll be downloading your TVRM and will be scrutinizing every detail of your route. Just letting you know . . . .
Well, I know that down by the Cement plant, the track is not quite high enough, and the track from East Chattanooga Station to the turntable is slightly too long. It is a general one, the grades may be slighly off, but I love TVRM and show me a picture anywhere on the line, and I will tell you where it was taken.

Saturnr

Well, I know that down by the Cement plant, the track is not quite high enough, and the track from East Chattanooga Station to the turntable is slightly too long. It is a general one, the grades may be slighly off, but I love TVRM and show me a picture anywhere on the line, and I will tell you where it was taken.

Saturnr

I managed to reskin sarail's "SAR- Red&Green SwitchStand", <kuid2:121716:8736:1>, to look like the switch stands at the TVRM, but the license requires permission from the author before releasing my reskin of it, so it may or may not be released.

Back