Am I missing something ?

Ron_Smith

We have been informed of the new MyTrainz website as per the excerpt from Trainz News below:

""starting Monday the 20th October, you'll begin to see the roll over from Planet Auran to MyTrainz. During this time, some things might go wrong, services might drop for a few moments and you might experience brief interruptions.""

I started a new thread some days ago on the same subject and although many read nobody offered any comment - most unusual for Trainzers !!

As October has now gone perhaps I am not on the right wavelength - can anyone offer an explanation - please.

Ron

On top underneath the "Trainz Discussion Forum" header, just below it in the middle where the "Planet Auran" link/button was in the past, now the link/button is renamed to "My Trainz" and shows the new page when opened up.

Easy :hehe:

Lennard

Just tried the new MyTrainz. I notice the https address now brings up a pop-up that needs clicking for every page. It didn't before. What's changed?

That is not happening for me. No popup has appeared. Could you please describe the popup?

Security Warning

Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?
This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage.

Might be your Anti-virus telling you that. Spiffy might need to also look at the site again since the HTML stuff was fixed last week.

Security Warning

Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?
This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage.

Hi Stationmistress,

Could you please tell us what browser you are using, and specifically which pages you're seeing this pop-up appear on?

Hi Stationmistress,

Thanks for reporting this, your issue should now be fixed, you shouldn't get any more alerts.

Spiffy

Hi Stationmistress,

Could you please tell us what browser you are using, and specifically which pages you're seeing this pop-up appear on?

Maxthon 2 tied to I.E. Every page I click on from Login to My Content.

Hi Stationmistress,

Thanks for reporting this, your issue should now be fixed, you shouldn't get any more alerts.

Spiffy

Sorry. Just tried it and still getting the alerts.

Edit. Someone has made MyTrainz https address SSL which even my on-line bank doesn't.

Last edited:
I have just made some more changes, can you please try it again.
Unfortunately I don't think these will work for you as are using the Maxathon browser which often uses versions of IE that are a lot older as its core.
We only officially support the latest versions of IE,Chrome,Firefox, and Safari.

With regards to SSL we have always used that for the Planet Auran/MyTrainz Pages as it a requirement to secure passwords and login data.

Spiffy

Back