Article: Exclusive Kickstarter Beta Begins

Hi I hacve pre-ordered a boxed version of TAME.. will I be able to view or download the BETA..Regards Fasttree

fasttree - the answer is no (as you didn't pledge for it earlier this year/end of last year). However, you should still be able to get the Community Edition next month which is like a beta but without the testing side.

Shane

I also have a pre-ordered boxed version of TANE.
But, where can I find the BETA that we would get? I could not find any link to the BETA. The same applies to the Community Edition. Where is it to be downloaded?

I also have a pre-ordered boxed version of TANE.
But, where can I find the BETA that we would get? I could not find any link to the BETA. The same applies to the Community Edition. Where is it to be downloaded?

Regarding your first question, the beta is only available to those who pledged before July this year. For the second question, N3V will send an email when the Community Edition is available.

Shane

To add with that pledge level you should have had beta access a couple of months ago, you should have been notified by email, the one you used for the Kickstarter, suggest you contact N3V as you need the details specific to your account to access the beta site.

Back