DLS issue? Not seeing any new uploads past Oct 13th??

micn10

Hello,

Just wondering if there are any issues with the DLS at this time? When I open my content manager the last uploads shown have a date of Oct 13th.... :'(
Past experience tells me it is highly unlikely there has been no uploads to the DLS for the last 5 days. So wondering.

I'm running TS2012 build 61388 which should be the latest and greatest.

Any feedback appreciated
Michael

Hello,

Just wondering if there are any issues with the DLS at this time? When I open my content manager the last uploads shown have a date of Oct 13th.... :'(
Past experience tells me it is highly unlikely there has been no uploads to the DLS for the last 5 days. So wondering.

I'm running TS2012 build 61388 which should be the latest and greatest.

Any feedback appreciated
Michael

Hi Michael,

I noticed the same. This might be due to there being server and network issues over the past week which has caused things to get a bit out of sync with the local database on your machine with what's up on the DLS.

John

Nothing after the 16th here on 2010 and TS12 49922 and nothing after the 15th on 61388, will be because of the server and DNS issues, not going to fret about it. It will get back in sync at some point. I would imagine the uploads might be somewhat less than usual anyway, difficult to upload with no working server.

I'm seeing several uploads for 17th October 2014, the latest being various regional British Railways cattle vans (LMS,GWR,SR) from blue.

The web interfaces of the DLS show the latest upload (October 17th). The ContentManager seems to have a problem downloading the updated lists of object from dlslists.auran.com. This seems to be a dns related problem (name can't be resolved).

Peter

The web interfaces of the DLS show the latest upload (October 17th). The ContentManager seems to have a problem downloading the updated lists of object from dlslists.auran.com. This seems to be a dns related problem (name can't be resolved).

Peter

At last , i have the same problem with 2009 - 44653 , DLS works fine but CMP is loading nothing .

Same problem with TS12-Build 49922. No updated download list since October 15.

Looking at the process window, it would appear TADDaemon is not updating the download list.

The screen snap below shows the problem. I did let it wait out the 2 minute timing several times
to no avail.
TADD_zps4927f79c.jpg

-AL

They seemed to have changed the start date for their usual weekend outages. :'(

It will soon be Monday morning there and we will see it fixed......

I was stuck on Oct 13. I tried doing a database repair since some of you reported later uploads on the DLS. Now I have nothing showing on the DLS, not a single item. (CM v3.6)

Back