Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Late L-1 modifications are in progress, front end is basically done but I'll need to do a new injector and low water alarm to really complete the look.

KXoa1D3.png

Finally, no more L-1 kitbashes :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness this is a great looking model, one of my favorites. Can't wait for the release!

Quick render of the more well-known look attributed to the NKP L-1s in their later years. A few more things to wrap up and then its time to get it in game!

XnIdDIx.png

Or... it may already be in game! Not as a driveable locomotive yet, but as a scenery asset to smooth out some mesh issues I was having when exporting. Looks good though!

okq3dRG.jpg

And that's a wrap! Eight locomotives, five tenders and nine passenger cars plus 3 consists representing the primary passenger trains these engines would've hauled. All locomotives feature the standard kit of Trainz Forge scripting and custom cab interiors. The pack should be available shortly after a few more bugs are fixed and screenshots!

2024-01-07_122552.jpg

2024-01-07_122536.jpg

And that's a wrap! Eight locomotives, five tenders and nine passenger cars plus 3 consists representing the primary passenger trains these engines would've hauled. All locomotives feature the standard kit of Trainz Forge scripting and custom cab interiors. The pack should be available shortly after a few more bugs are fixed and screenshots!

2024-01-07_122552.jpg

2024-01-07_122536.jpg
Stunning work Sir, and especially the head lights they are not over bright. It works and adds to the magnificent work you have done.

Belated Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and yours. 😊

2024-01-07_122552.jpg

2024-01-07_122536.jpg
Looks great. Can't wait to get it.

Back