Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

MB5OqbG.jpg

Hello everyone,

I have a couple of new things I've been working on that I'd like to show:

There has been some new vehicles added to the army, can you spot them?

E7vvp88.jpg

A M4A1 cast hull Sherman and M3 Stuart have joined the lineup. I have been working on a second pack of WWII Military vehicles and these will be available in that pack when it releases.

Continuing on, a set of grain augers in two colors with raised and lowered bodies have been made. These are also available as loads.

88aj2Sj.jpg

And of course grain augers need grain bins to unload from, so here is a 3 pack of grain bins in various sizes. These are currently available on the DLS.

kL9PDQG.jpg

Lastly, Ben Neal has recently released a fantastic USRA 0-6-0 on the DLS, so naturally fictional Minnesota and Northern skins were bound to happen. I still need to reach out for release permissions as they do have some script modifications to allow for a backup light to function the way other TF products do and emissive headlight meshes. Four engines and five tenders.

MgCxZYU.jpg

Lastly, Ben Neal has recently released a fantastic USRA 0-6-0 on the DLS, so naturally fictional Minnesota and Northern skins were bound to happen. I still need to reach out for release permissions as they do have some script modifications to allow for a backup light to function the way other TF products do and emissive headlight meshes. Four engines and five tenders.

ben neal? I thought he was dead

Don't scare us like that, those steam switchers are magnificent, if it wasn't for him the one in question, these steamers would not have been around for us to enjoy, and by the way, great work to the team at trainz forge.

Last edited:
It's all amazing but I'd like to give you extra props for that cast hull Sherman, the curvature is so clean. Looks fantastic, keep up the great work

Hello everyone,

I have a couple of new things I've been working on that I'd like to show:

There has been some new vehicles added to the army, can you spot them?

E7vvp88.jpg

A M4A1 cast hull Sherman and M3 Stuart have joined the lineup. I have been working on a second pack of WWII Military vehicles and these will be available in that pack when it releases.

Continuing on, a set of grain augers in two colors with raised and lowered bodies have been made. These are also available as loads.

88aj2Sj.jpg

And of course grain augers need grain bins to unload from, so here is a 3 pack of grain bins in various sizes. These are currently available on the DLS.

kL9PDQG.jpg

MgCxZYU.jpg
Speaking of M3 Stuarts, I'm going to be buying a 1:35 scale version of a M3 Stuart "Honey" soon. These were lend-lease Stuarts sent to Britain for the North Africa campaign, with no differences from the normal American ones other than often having two of the hull mounted Browning M1919's removed while in the field for better ergonomics.

Last edited:
Back to our regularly scheduled programing.

New load asset, a pair of TBF/M Avenger wings. should fit on most 40-50ft flatcars.

a5hb48s.jpg

John Deere model As: Available as scenery assets with clean and rusty versions + winter variations, and as loads for flatcars. Single unit and loads designed to fit 40ft and 50ft flatcars included.

8h9Gy7y.jpg

9Pwefvo.jpg

np7M2Er.jpg

Lastly, an update to the Hudson: Started working on the engineers side, making good progress. July was hectic for me so I didn't get as far as I wanted, regardless the engine mesh itself is nearly complete. Last thing needed at this point is the cab, which thankfully components from previous models will be able to be recycled. Hoping for a release sometime in the fall.

iHsq8Dy.png

Back