Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Hi jordon --

Yes, but that depends on whether The Dispatcher can acquire one. As you know, The Dispatcher's only source of locomotives is from the Desirable Locomotive Society (the DLS). If one comes up on the DLS I'm sure he will get one.

Phil

*Cough* *cough* TRS19 - The Mann, Phrom, Laramee - K&L Frisco 4-8-2 and TRS19 - The Jenn Erik Railroad - Session 5 *cough* excuse me I think I'm coming down with something.

Its been a productive day.

bgA9tpe.jpg
Question, is this getting released to trainz forge? And if so, payware or freeware?

Considering that this is the TF screenshots channel, and Daylight is a TF member, ill let you put two and two together on this one.

Also does it have 4466's Star Brass 5 chime?

Last I checked, 4466 does not currently have a Star Brass 5 chime, it wears a SP 6 chime instead. It had a Star 5 early in its preservation career but it was swapped to a 6 chime later on. My model is equipped with a Star 5 on the late era versions, while the as built S-6s will have 1 chime hooters.

Question, is this getting released to trainz forge? And if so, payware or freeware?

It wouldn’t do me any good to make the model and not release it on Trainz Forge. As for payware of freeware, not announcing that yet.

Almost finished with the late version, then I can go into making variants. Just need to set up the cab today and make sure all the scripted features work.

unknown.png

I'm right behind you, Claus 'ol friend! This one is worth designing a new switching route for.
Best,
smyers

Will it also come with an oil tender as well? As it would look when/if the 4466 gets restored?

I think she'll be a great candidate to be restored and operate on the Railroading Heritage of Midwest in Silvis, IL.

If the CSRM would like to donate the locomotive to them and if donation funds are raised.

I think she'll be a great candidate to be restored and operate on the Railroading Heritage of Midwest in Silvis, IL.

If the CSRM would like to donate the locomotive to them and if donation funds are raised.

I'd say its a 50/50 chance. The 4466 is a great candidate for restoration, but the RHM is already planning to restore the 3985 and the 5511. However, there is a pretty good likelyhood that once they restore the 5511 and the 3985, they would buy the 4466. They would have already restored two other UP steamers so they might as well. Who knows maybe they could even have a gathering with the 4014, 3985, 844, 5511, and the 4466.

Back