Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

2020-09-03-124603.jpg

2020-09-03-223336.jpg

2020-09-04-123346.jpg

Cheers
Tim

This may be a bit off topic but none the less, first off, I love your work guys.....between the transition era diesels to your CP D10, and all the freight and passenger cars in between! Excellent job!

I was wondering if it is possible to get my hands on a skin template or a pdn file for your WVRR coaches and PRR pullman sleepers so I could reskin them into Canadian Pacific Tuscan red. The quality of the cars is so outstanding I don't want to use anyone else's behind my engines right now!

Keep up the good work!

Looking Phenomenal Timo

Jamie

I agree, there have been so many great creations lately, I am completely flabbergasted !

Phenomenal: I haven't heard that word in a long, long, while, I'm going to use it 10 times per day :cool:
exceptional, extraordinary, remarkable, outstanding, amazing, astonishing, astounding, stunning, staggering, marvelous, magnificent, wonderful, sensational, breathtaking, miraculous, singular, incredible, unbelievable, inconceivable, unimaginable, uncommon, unheard of, unique, unparalleled, unprecedented, unusual, unusually good, too good to be true, superlative, prodigious, surpassing, rare, fantastic, fabulous, stupendous, out of this world, terrific, tremendous, brilliant, mind-boggling, mind-blowing, awesome, stellar, wondrous

Last edited:
I agree, there have been so many great creations lately, I am completely flabbergasted !

Phenomenal: I haven't heard that word in a long, long, while, I'm going to use it 10 times per day :cool:
exceptional, extraordinary, remarkable, outstanding, amazing, astonishing, astounding, stunning, staggering, marvelous, magnificent, wonderful, sensational, breathtaking, miraculous, singular, incredible, unbelievable, inconceivable, unimaginable, uncommon, unheard of, unique, unparalleled, unprecedented, unusual, unusually good, too good to be true, superlative, prodigious, surpassing, rare, fantastic, fabulous, stupendous, out of this world, terrific, tremendous, brilliant, mind-boggling, mind-blowing, awesome, stellar, wondrous
Thank you, Mr Data (Oh, and you left out spiffy)

@ daylighttrain : speechless ... wanna buy that brute ... cute caboose too ...
@ railwoodman : very nice locs ..
@ timothetoolman : superskinnies ..
@ trainboi : .. and theparot67 ... keep on creating .. extremely great work ..
@ jacksonbarno : amazing assets and proud pics ..
@ all : thankz and stay forge ..

grtz
daveric

There is one thing I need to ask: how's Blackwater coming along. I'm not asking because I'm eager for the release: things take time for that. I'm asking because (I apologize if you already knew this) Blackwater is the name of a town Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption 2, I was hoping progress on the map wasn't too late to add in a few nods to those games

@jacksonbarno : thankz for the info and the nice picz ..
@hholdenaz : i support that proposal ...
stay healthy ..
grtz
daveric

Where did these come from? Here's what I mean:

PDwR6XC.jpg

I already had these engines for a little while, but are you guys still posting announcements here in the forums here?
PDwR6XC

Back