Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Hope you found some wonderful Trainz Forge Stuff in that Picture...;):D

1280_3934663636623530.jpg

Nice Greetings

Epo:)

You sir will never get them. As you, unlike the rest of us decided not to wait and be patient, but to bug and nag for something that, if it were released would be on our website. The rest of us may get them in time, but bugging others to give them to you if they clearly aren't and weren't released will never help. Please be patient and you might get them some day.

Hey Coleton, I been fallowing the people who create stuff for the Trainz Forge site and the site itself. I keep seeing some great stuff being posted as stuff that may be on the site, but in one year and 23 days there have been no updates to the Trainz Forge Site. Please let us (fellow trainzers) know when if at all we might see some of this great stuff.

Hi,

thats entirely my fault.

Last year I emigrated to Sweden and didnt have much time to take care of our website, sadly, as the "other life" is kinda demanding; different language, different culture and so on.
Nevertheless, soon the work season here is over and I have some time to hopefully be able to fix some stuff and get all the piled up goodies online, at least.
:)

Thanks for your patience
André

It's alright Andre take your time. We are in no rush, life is always the #1 priority. Nice to hear from you again.

Hi,

thats entirely my fault.

Last year I emigrated to Sweden and didnt have much time to take care of our website, sadly, as the "other life" is kinda demanding; different language, different culture and so on.
Nevertheless, soon the work season here is over and I have some time to hopefully be able to fix some stuff and get all the piled up goodies online, at least.
:)

Thanks for your patience
André

"Work season is over" Pardon my caps but NO IT AIN'T :p I am extremely glad to hear these news, and hopefully we can get a new admin or two up before you have to disappear again, not to mention lots of content.

Those are really nice, especially the SIRR one. It has a great paint scheme. These are the kind of cabooses that would look great on small-time, backwoods shortlines.

That might be the first piece of Spokane International rolling stock in Trainz! Kudos to remembering a fallen flag!

Some WIP NP steamers, W-3 and W-5 Mikados. The W-3 tender needs some work, extended coal bunker, correct light position, variations with a doghouse and an oil bunker. Plus the W-5 needs an accurate, longer tender. Huge thanks goes to Ben Neal for letting me edit his USRA 2-8-2 into these steamers.

Very nicely done Colton. I like the look of them so far good job. Plus well done on those caboose. You did a fantastic job on them too.

Back