Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Hey I dont know if this is the correct forum to post this to but when i try to install the WVRR it gives me a 7z file that is not accepted to Trainz 2019... can anyone help me with this?

The 7z is a zip of sorts. I would extract the folder from the 7z, then go to your Content Manager and tell it to Import Content Folder rather than files.
Best,
smyers

The 7z is a zip of sorts. I would extract the folder from the 7z, then go to your Content Manager and tell it to Import Content Folder rather than files.
Best,
smyers
I dont know how I would do that but thank you for your help anyway (insert "so your saying there's a chance" meme here)

That's right. Then you should be able to simply drag the folder from 7z to your desktop, then Import Content Folder in the CM.
Best,
smyers

XnE4Ij5.jpg

OKvqAZ9.jpg

p2uKhHi.jpg

Q1ir59X.jpg

That video is run on the WVRR! :) Anyway as soon as that loco drops on Trainz Forge imma download like a cowboy in a duel! That thing looks awesome, I love big articulates!

A summer of 1952 view of the MNRR engine facilities at Karen River. We see from left to right T-5 1552 , T-5 1537 , Mt-3 1055, T-3 1450 and an unknown T-3 in background.
Fun fact T-3 1450 is only engine to be preserved in this picture. It has been beautifully preserved in Railroad Park here in Karen River by the Friends of the 1450.
lhfYcfr.jpg

Last edited:
Back