Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Quarantining Since March 1st In Front Of My PC

Quote Originally Posted by H222 View Post
    Looking Phenomenal Timo

Jamie
    I agree, there have been so many great creations lately, I am completely flabbergasted !

Phenomenal: I haven't heard that word in a long, long, while, I'm going to use it 10 times per day
    exceptional, extraordinary, remarkable, outstanding, amazing, astonishing, astounding, stunning, staggering, marvelous, magnificent, wonderful, sensational, breathtaking, miraculous, singular, incredible, unbelievable, inconceivable, unimaginable, uncommon, unheard of, unique, unparalleled, unprecedented, unusual, unusually good, too good to be true, superlative, prodigious, surpassing, rare, fantastic, fabulous, stupendous, out of this world, terrific, tremendous, brilliant, mind-boggling, mind-blowing, awesome, stellar, wondrous
    Last edited by MP242; September 16th, 2020 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MP242 View Post
    I agree, there have been so many great creations lately, I am completely flabbergasted !

Phenomenal: I haven't heard that word in a long, long, while, I'm going to use it 10 times per day
    exceptional, extraordinary, remarkable, outstanding, amazing, astonishing, astounding, stunning, staggering, marvelous, magnificent, wonderful, sensational, breathtaking, miraculous, singular, incredible, unbelievable, inconceivable, unimaginable, uncommon, unheard of, unique, unparalleled, unprecedented, unusual, unusually good, too good to be true, superlative, prodigious, surpassing, rare, fantastic, fabulous, stupendous, out of this world, terrific, tremendous, brilliant, mind-boggling, mind-blowing, awesome, stellar, wondrous
    Thank you, Mr Data (Oh, and you left out spiffy)

@ daylighttrain : speechless ... wanna buy that brute ... cute caboose too ...
    @ railwoodman : very nice locs ..
    @ timothetoolman : superskinnies ..
    @ trainboi : .. and theparot67 ... keep on creating .. extremely great work ..
    @ jacksonbarno : amazing assets and proud pics ..
    @ all : thankz and stay forge ..

grtz
    daveric

Last edited by jacksonbarno; December 14th, 2020 at 01:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Hey Jackson, tried to drop a pm but your storage is full.

Yup, cleared some space!

Last edited by jacksonbarno; December 15th, 2020 at 04:24 AM.

There is one thing I need to ask: how's Blackwater coming along. I'm not asking because I'm eager for the release: things take time for that. I'm asking because (I apologize if you already knew this) Blackwater is the name of a town Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption 2, I was hoping progress on the map wasn't too late to add in a few nods to those games

@jacksonbarno : thankz for the info and the nice picz ..
    @hholdenaz : i support that proposal ...
    stay healthy ..
    grtz
    daveric

Where did these come from? Here's what I mean:

I already had these engines for a little while, but are you guys still posting announcements here in the forums here?

Wpn,
    Those came out a little over a week ago. I put them out without a formal announcement mostly because we didn't have time to organize one of our standard releases. There is more that we'd like to release soon, but I am entering my last semester of college and am fully cognizant that it may be May before I can organize a full release. I wanted to make sure that what was complete could be out before then, informal or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by trainboi1 View Post
    Wpn,
    Those came out a little over a week ago. I put them out without a formal announcement mostly because we didn't have time to organize one of our standard releases. There is more that we'd like to release soon, but I am entering my last semester of college and am fully cognizant that it may be May before I can organize a full release. I wanted to make sure that what was complete could be out before then, informal or otherwise.
    Ok then. that's cool. Thanks!

Blog Entries

What happen about NKP passenger cars ? Plan to bluebird NKP passenger cars for NKP PA....

NKP

Still haven't found a route where the WVRR stock doesn't look good.
    Will Champion

Taking a break from working on the HCS 2-8-8-2 right now as I keep encountering issues with the valve gear animation upon export. In the meantime, I started this project two days ago and its nearly complete and ready for in game export. Based off a single photograph of a 60ft wooden reefer that was found by one of the other TF members. Despite having no information on the cars specifications or diagrams, what I ended up with turned out pretty decent. Its not 100% accurate to the prototype and there was some creative liberties taken with some parts of the design. As I lack any information pertaining to the car or its owners, I have lettered it for the fictional Midwestern Meat Packers, a subsidiary that exists within the Trainz Forge fictional universe. Just need to build trucks and get it in game now.

The original car:

"Up The Hill Slow, Down The Hill Fast. Freight Comes First, Safety Comes Last"

Nice looking car! Interesting the original uses "Abbatoir" (Slaughterhouse), rather than something nice-sounding like meat packers. I suppose they at least figured "abbatoir" sounded better than slaughterhouse, but people weren't quite as squeamish back in the day as we seem to be now. What do you think the box on the bottom was for? I first thought drainage of melted ice, but they would probably just let that hit the tracks, eh? And it has like a sliding door arrangment on the side, so maybe some kind of equipment... Great work!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.