Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

0c1266907149414b7c992af72f22ed7a.png

What is this Signal appliance at the Junction?

You have my curiosity on Max Setting, I have never seen a Junction protection like this type Signal setup, what is this called? And is it Payware?

Great pictures, and I like the Wood Loads your carrying very realistic looking there. Thanks for sharing Sir.

a591c5e88c40a2dec2434a327c150d5e.jpg

Thanks for the complements guys!

Blue that asset is on the DLS and was created by BNSF50, I can't exactly recall the name but I'm sure you'll find it by just looking under BNSF50 on the DLS.

My mod on Zapperjet/Dan's SW8, a Northern Pacific SW9.
4b3c5ec92df51c21a20304ceaccf5ce4.jpg

Found it with your help, I have to learn how to wire it up.......Downloaded the single track one first, then goto boatztrain site and educate myself on the ATLS side of things........Much appreciated, very cool item to dress up a diamond operation.

Crossing gate for interlocking tracks, 1T B. This is designed to work in conjunction with Boats ATLS and ASB (active signal box) crossover system which can be located at http://www.boatztrainz.co.uk/ . Thanks to Dricketts for getting the blueprints for these.
There is a interlocking gate demo 39134:100275 on the dls that shows how to hook these gates up.

Contributors (Dependencies):
<ul style='margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px'> <li> andi06 </ul>

Trainboi1,

Does PA1 locomotives and passenger cars another things are release yet? I noticed that posted since September 2017. Happen to them?

Cheer

NKP

NKP,
I'm sorry but I'm not entirely sure what that means. Since this is a written medium, it makes answering your questions difficult if you do not use proper grammar.

Jacksonbarno,
NKP,

PA1 finishing are we time a bit more worry not, release corner around just and more stuff NKP in store!

I will looking forward it.. Thanks

trainboi1,

NKP,
I'm sorry but I'm not entirely sure what that means. Since this is a written medium, it makes answering your questions difficult if you do not use proper grammar.

That's happen my grammers are good or bad written sense. That's why I'm deaf/hard of hearing.

Thanks

Vinnie264

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jacksonbarno NKP,

PA1 finishing are we time a bit more worry not, release corner around just and more stuff NKP in store!

very well does engine .! needs more car trainz to NKP rail-lines. When are finish, let mek now! - Vine264

So sweeeet!!!

NKP

Last edited:
That's not entirely true; Coleton has some NP rolling stock he made for his route; it's not actively being worked on but it probably will be finalized for release whenever the route is ready to go up.

Can I request a GP-35 in Rock Island Bankruptcy Blue?
Also any more Rock Island, ATSF, and NYC in the pipeline?

Last edited:
Back