Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Wow! Those look great! Can't wait until those get released, especially those 4-6-0 Ten-wheelers.

And if I make a suggestion, maybe for a future project you could make some models of the Central Pacific Stevens 4-4-0s, like the No. 173 after it was rebuilt in 1872 (as well as the locomotive Walt Disney used as the basis for his 1:8 locomotive the Lilly Belle for his Carolwood Pacific Railroad in 1950), to compliment the other Central Pacific locomotives you've made. What do you think?

The list of items is endless , and it must be a drag to be asked to make stuff all the time. I'll be releasing a portion of the Uintah Raliway soon , the esteemed Trainboi did express an interest in the shays and the 2-8-2s a few years back, but I think modellers should just create what happens to take their fancy and if it happens to fulfill a need than that's cool.... its not as though we have no shays or 2-8-2's ..... I am eternally grateful to Ben Neal for making the 51 2-6-6-2 for the Uintah , it still stands as a great piece of work. All these locos TB makes are just great and i appreciate them all even if I don't have a use for them.

Wow! Those look great! Can't wait until those get released, especially those 4-6-0 Ten-wheelers.

And if I make a suggestion, maybe for a future project you could make some models of the Central Pacific Stevens 4-4-0s, like the No. 173 after it was rebuilt in 1872 (as well as the locomotive Walt Disney used as the basis for his 1:8 locomotive the Lilly Belle for his Carolwood Pacific Railroad in 1950), to compliment the other Central Pacific locomotives you've made. What do you think?

I believe he does plan to do the Stevens 4-4-0's somewhere down the line...

Trainboi1,
Those screen shots are wonderful! The shot of the four 4-6-0 engines together in the yard, #s 70-73 is the best - I really liked the interior shot looking past the bankhead. It shows off the detail of your work. Very nicely done.

The passenger cars look stunning as well and the variety is great.

What a cool montage of equipment- rolling stock, passenger cars, and engines. Amazing stuff - thanks for posting.

Heinrich505

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Vary nice additions Gentlemen

Matt

CA&L 483 (Class M-40) rolls past the fenced-off platform of an old station while carrying out its duties some time in the late 50s. The train has traveled across a branch that joins CA&L and LE&E mains while working certain industries along the way, and it will now make its way back, working any industries that were not worked on the first leg of the journey. Scenes like this were slowly beginning to disappear on CA&L, but steam still had a few years left on the road.

2020-02-10_005328.jpg

-Ben

It is, and so is my shot. I think it's incredible, but Cole says it still needs more work. No release date is available yet.

-Ben

That's Eagle River. And she looks right at home. I might have to swap out the searchlight signals for semaphore signals on my version also.

Hello Trainboi1,

I just downloaded the CPR D10 from the Trainz Forge site and installed in TRS19. When I go to add a locomotive to a session, all of the locomotives are faulty with missing dependencies. The tenders look OK. Is there something else I need to download to get it to work?

It was imported from MSTS? I thought it had been custom made just for Trainz by someone else, especially since some of the colors on the engine are different from the MSTS model (from what I've seen from comparising images at least).

...with missing dependencies

I had the missing dependencies and found that the engines need the engineer, fireman and I think a smoke asset from the DLS. All downloaded in a few minutes.

smyers

Back