Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Hi All,
By special request, we at Trainz Forge have decided to create this thread to show the community what we are currently working on. This thread will show off Routes, Reskins & Renders created by our team members and contributors. Feel free to post your own shots of our content as well! Now, since this has been a problem in the past with other such threads, PLEASE do not be a "gimme pig". As for most of us, not everything shown here will be released. Beyond that, please enjoy the content and these screens.

I Might as well go ahead and start us off:
Some shots from my current project, the Monson & Northeastern

Some shots from Isegrinns' Whiteshore (Taken by Myself)

~Coleton
Trainz Forge
P.S. Great request Mick!

It's about time you Trainz Forge Team got your own thread going Coleton good too see mate, And your off to a great start too well done.
One of Young Timo's Reskin's
8ed39b159196615cb218a99ca409a152.jpg

Cheers Mick.:wave:

Last edited:
Caught up with the early mornin' local at Halden Yard. Snapped a few shots as well.

The first shot shows the local getting warmed up for the trip.
XfSY14d.jpg

Departed at around 6:10 A.M. Caught it again in front of the old grain silos.
fdceiBj.jpg

Crossed it's path for the last time under this old (yet suprisingly sturdy) girder bridge outside of Halden.
5JvOvMk.jpg

To this day i wonder where it went. Ah, nostalgia.

Keep on truckin',

Hello Timothetoolman :
You and your team make some of the finest Free and Payware.
If this is not the proper thread please let me know and I will delete it.

I'm not a rivet counter but I noticed no visual difference between Trainz Fordge F7a and F9a.
I did a little Google f9a picture research and the only real visual was a extra grill and closer to the front port hole.

I'm not a real good bump and texture manipulator, but with trial and error I could reposition the front port hole and add the grill.

Please don't take offense:
xcrossi.

Hello Timothetoolman :
You and your team make some of the finest Free and Payware.
If this is not the proper thread please let me know and I will delete it.

I'm not a rivet counter but I noticed no visual difference between Trainz Fordge F7a and F9a.
I did a little Google f9a picture research and the only real visual was a extra grill and closer to the front port hole.

I'm not a real good bump and texture manipulator, but with trial and error I could reposition the front port hole and add the grill.

Images removed

Please don't take offense:
xcrossi.

G'day xcrossi,

I am well aware that there are some visual differences between the prototype and the reskin of the BN Exec units, but bare in mind this is because of a few limitation that I have with the model. If you weren't away, the F unit mesh supplied by JR is not strictly correct to the prototype given that it is fact a remapped version of the old Auran mesh. Given that almost every RR using F units had their set up differently, the closest one can get is having the most generic mesh one can get and modifying it with extra parts to get it as close as possible to simulating the prototype. What's more, the mapping of the units is not as perfect as one might think, so there are bond to be some problems. I do my best to work around these problems but sometimes I am forced to make some compromises. Also bare in mind that that particular skin is some 2 years old at this point, and if I were to do it again it would likely be done a bit differently.

No offense taken:)

Cheers
Tim

Depends, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10. Guess it and you can have them immediately:n:

When they're done, they're done.

Back