Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Smitening, You do realize you are posting in a thread by someone who sells content right? So your post is irrelevant, unnecessary, and off-topic. Go to the freeware forum if that is all you want.

Jackson

d61f98730c3c24ebd6fa5742c131f9a3ca88e1a39a48a6852d39f5dd70de8184.jpg

Dave

Are there any routes out there that could be used as a stand in for the Washoe Valley Railroad?

I cause i'm having a hard time finding just the right route to run all the great WVRR content y'all have released.

If those are all from the reworked layout posted earlier . You did a outstanding job . Your shot's are fantastic .

Matt

Last edited:
Well... I know it's a private route . But what you've done to the original is well done . When I'm able to do so and run Trainz again . I'm Buying some of those great looking Steam Locos from the site . I would be happy to see this route in a vid with your work running on it also . Again Fantastic work .

Matt

Personally ....:cool: I like um all :udrool: Textures and all .. See for me , it's always nice to see Steam engines . No such thing as a bad looking Steam Engine . :hehe: just my humble opinion .. :eek:

Matt

PS And they complement his work on the route perfectly . Liking that track too .

Last edited:
Personally ....:cool: I like um all :udrool: Textures and all .. See for me it's the thing is , it's always nice to see Steam engines . No such thing as a bad looking Steam Engine . :hehe: just my humble opinion .. :eek:

Matt

PS And they complement his work on the route perfectly . Liking that track too .

Anybody know what track that is? Thanks.

Thanks guys!

I just reskinned and changed the track again to a better fitting version, but previously I was using a version made by Cole for his Blackwater route. That track in and of itself is a reskinned version of Dan's WP 112lb track, which is on the site.

At some point soon I hope to switch this out for a better fitting 127lb DY track, leaving the 112 or possibly using 84 in the yards and 60 on the spurs.

2020-07-22_034914.jpg

2020-07-22_221348.jpg

Last edited:
Back